Suggest Totara Learn features

TL-12642 Include daily timing for monthy and weekly scheduled reports

me
TL-12642 Include daily timing for monthy and weekly scheduled reports
by George Angus - Thursday, 9 February 2017, 3:20 PM
Group Totara

Overview:

At present monthly and weekly scheduled reports go out at midnight (first thing) on the day they are scheduled and it's not possible to set a particular time. It would be useful to be able to set a time.

Use-cases:

1. This would make for more efficient and accurate reporting on, say, course completion or attendance.
  2. As a manager I do not want reports to be sent to people at midnight; I want them to be scheduled to be delivered monthly during working hours.

(Edited by Tom Ireland - original submission Thursday, 9 February 2017, 11:20 PM - Updated title, description and use cases.)

Julie Prescott
Re: TL-12642 Include daily timing for weekly scheduled reports
by Julie Prescott - Friday, 10 February 2017, 4:06 AM
Group Partners

+1 from me.

Please may I also ask that the time can be set for ALL of these options: daily (already available), weekly AND monthly reports - that would be really beneficial.

Thanks it would help to ensure reporting is accurate (to the nth hour!)

Regards

Julie

ciaran oconnell
Re: TL-12642 Include daily timing for monthy and weekly scheduled reports
by ciaran oconnell - Thursday, 23 March 2017, 8:08 AM
Group Partners

+1 here too.

It can be annoying for staff that receive email alerts of scheduled reports to receive these outside out of working hours. Ideally it would be good to set the timeof day they issue and that it is a week day e.g. First Tuesday of the month (in case Monday is a bank holiday)

Tx Ciarán

Vaida Holohan
by Vaida Holohan - Thursday, 23 March 2017, 8:21 AM
Group 2022 Learner of the Year (Bronze)Group PartnersGroup TXP Site Administrator

+ 1 from me too 

Cheers,

Vaida

ciaran oconnell
by ciaran oconnell - Thursday, 27 September 2018, 2:59 AM
Group Partners
Hi - where does this request lie in the development queue in terms of getting it addressed? It would be great to see it come through so staff do not get alerts outside of work hours.

Thanks,

Ciarán

Tom Ireland
by Tom Ireland - Wednesday, 3 October 2018, 5:11 AM
Group Totara

Hi, Ciarán

Thanks for following up on this feature suggestion.

I have spoken with our CX team and whilst it is not something we had planned to develop in the short term, we are looking into this in more detail to determine if it's something we can develop sooner rather than later.

I will keep you updated via this forum topic and let know as soon as it has been reviewed and prioritised.

Cheers.

Tom