Suggest Totara Learn features

Totara 2.5.3 Responsive Theme Issues

John Robinson
Totara 2.5.3 Responsive Theme Issues
by John Robinson - Tuesday, 17 December 2013, 12:23 AM

Scorm Player:

We have just recently updated to version 2.5.3 and selected the Responsive Theme. We have noticed that on launching SCORM Activities that the SCORM player now loads the content and a page (rather than just the SCORM content) with navigation tabs forcing our content down the page effectively hiding our navigation buttons located at the bottom of the player window. When we switched back to the Standard Totara Theme the issue was resolved.

Audiences:

We have also had issues with 2.5.3 and the setting of audiences via Admin > Users > Audiences > Rule Sets. We found in when using the Responsive Theme the Approve Changes and Cancel Changes buttons were hiden from view. We resolved this by reverting back to Totara Standard Theme.

? ?
Re: Totara 2.5.3 Responsive Theme Issues
by ? ? - Tuesday, 11 February 2014, 3:20 AM

I have found this issue too.

It took a long time to work out why nothing would save until I remembered there is supposed to be an "approve" button. At first I thought it was something we had done to the theme, but others having the same problem confirms it is in the base responsive theme. I used a workaround with Firebug (or another inspector) —

inside the div #cohort_rules_action_box is this table: <table class="fullwidth invisible">

Remove the invisible class, then you can click the button. It's do-able if you are not setting up too many audiences.

Brian Barnes (Core Developer)
Re: Totara 2.5.3 Responsive Theme Issues
by Brian Barnes (Core Developer) - Tuesday, 11 February 2014, 5:32 PM
Group Totara

Hi John,

Could you please confirm whether the SCORM issue that you are having still exists in 2.5.7 and add a screen shot of your appearance settings if it is.

The issue with the Approve Changes and Cancel Changes buttons has been fixed in 2.5.7.

Kind regards,

Brian Barnes