Previous General Totara Learn discussions (read only)

Sudden change in format as to how my Totara site displays the "add activity or resource"

Hellmuth Sole
Sudden change in format as to how my Totara site displays the "add activity or resource"
von Hellmuth Sole – Thursday, 23 June 2016, 9:32 PM

I'm using Totara 2.6 and I've suddenly noticed this morning that when turning editing on in a course, it now displays the add activity/resource in the "old way" which is purely text-based:

I nor my Totara partner have changed anything settings recently.  Any idea how I could revert this to the "new" view of the adding resources/activities function?

Thanks!

Hellmuth.

Dieser Forumsbeitrag wurde entfernt
Friday, 24 June 2016, 12:47 AM
Der Inhalt des Forumsbeitrags wurde gelöscht und kann nicht weiter angezeigt werden.
Hellmuth Sole
Re: Sudden change in format as to how my Totara site displays the "add activity or resource"
von Hellmuth Sole – Friday, 24 June 2016, 1:49 AM

Hi Ian, thanks for your reply.  I'm sure this is not the case, since I've tried to access with multiple browsers (Safari, Firefox) from my Mac, as well as with Safari on my iPhone.  In addition, another Totara site we have does work properly on my machine, which confirms it must be from the website side.

Any other steps would be greatly appreciated.

Take care,

Hellmuth.

me
Re: Sudden change in format as to how my Totara site displays the "add activity or resource"
von George Angus – Sunday, 26 June 2016, 3:09 PM
Gruppe Totara

Hi Hellmuth,

This needs investigating. Can you get your Partner to submit a Support ticket for this?

thanks,

George.

Hellmuth Sole
von Hellmuth Sole – Monday, 27 June 2016, 11:20 AM

Hi George, our hosting provider actually found the solution.  They mentioned the following:

It appears that the Activity chooser option was turned on and this is why you were displayed with the old school drop down menus.

Everything's working A-OK now!

Thanks!

Hellmuth.