Totara Learn Open Discussions

Totara does not get the correct score from a SCORM object

? ?
Totara does not get the correct score from a SCORM object
von ? ? – Thursday, 10 May 2018, 11:04 PM

Hello,

I uploaded a SCORM object on Totara. Into the course you have several questions, if you get all the correct answers, you reach 100 points.

But Totara reports shows just half of the total score. For instance, if I get 90 points on the SCORM object, Totara reports 45 points. If I get 50 points, Totara repors 25 points and so on.

Do you have a clue on how to solve this behaviour?

Alex Carrick
Re: Totara does not get the correct score from a SCORM object
von Alex Carrick – Friday, 11 May 2018, 10:48 AM
Gruppe Partners
I would check in the SCORM activity settings and make sure your maximum grade is set to 100:

I'd also check your attempts to make sure it's not tying to add 2 separate attempts:

Otherwise I'd check your quiz file and make sure it's sending the correct information.

Craig Eves
von Craig Eves (Totara Support) – Sunday, 13 May 2018, 6:01 PM
Gruppe Totara

Hi Alessio

I am not sure what is causing the score to be different between the SCORM and Totara - in theory the score is passed to Totara from the SCORM with the same value.

To make this appear as you want it then you can change the multiplicator in the gradebook to 2

regards

? ?
von ? ? – Friday, 10 August 2018, 6:58 AM

i was having a similiar issue with SCORMs so i used "Force a New Attempt" and it resolved it.   my problem was the SCORM wasnt intelligent enough to capture multiple attempts so it would only record the 1st attempt score regardless of what they got in any subsequent attempts.   IDK if this will help but just putting it out there.  Good luck.

Christina