Totara Learn Open Discussions

Update a learner's certification

? ?
Update a learner's certification
بواسطة Sunday, 22 July 2018, 4:33 PM - ? ?

Hi team, it's week 4 of being an LMS administrator for me, so still got heaps to learn!

I've been asked to update a learner's re-certification to show she has completed it. The recertification window is open, but I can't figure out how to update this to show she has completed the re-certification. I know the system should do this once all criteria is met but for some reason its not.

Any ideas/suggestions would be awesome.

Thanks!
Jo

Tom Ireland
Re: Update a learner's certification
بواسطة Friday, 3 August 2018, 2:29 AM - Tom Ireland
مجموعة Totara

Hi, Jo

Sorry you haven't had a reply sooner. How's your new role going?

If the user has certified and the window has opened for recertification, previous completion is archived. Has the user completed all the relevant criteria again to complete the recertification and it's just not updated?

If they have, it could indicate another issue which we'd want to investigate, or it might be cron has not run. If cron has run, it would be great if you could contact your partner and provide the following screenshots:

1. affected user showing them having completed the criteria for the course(s) within the certification
  2. certification completion record in the affected user's Record of Learning
  3. completion details in the certification completion editor (see the "Edit completion records" in our Certification Completion Editor documentation).
We can then investigate the issue further.

Cheers.

Tom