Totara Learn Open Discussions

? ?
de ? ? - Thursday, 30 de August de 2018, 09:05

Is there an ability to restrict log in as for completing a stage in an appraisal?

(Edited by Michael Ball - original submission Thursday, 30 August 2018, 9:05 AM)

? ?
Re: Log in as restriction in Appraisal
de ? ? - Thursday, 30 de August de 2018, 14:30

HI Rose, 

There is currently no restriction on login for completing a stage in an appraisal. Can you tell me more about your workflow so we can have an idea of what you're looking to do?

Thanks!

? ?
de ? ? - Thursday, 6 de September de 2018, 11:21

Currently Totara does  not store user information for the individual that completes a component of an appraisal stage.  In an instance where an individual uses the log in as function they can complete an appraisal as a manager and in Totara it will appear as if the manager completed the appraisal not the individual that used the log in function.
Ian Wallbridge
de Ian Wallbridge - Friday, 7 de September de 2018, 07:42

Hi Rose,

I'd absolutely support this change, and - given that site logs clearly identify the difference between a learner and a user logged in as that learner - this should be a relatively easy fix.

To go one step further, I'd really appreciate a change to the LIA functionality so that absolutely nothing can be completed on the users behalf. In our organisation, regional teams would definitely be able to use LIA as a customer service tool to support end users, but whilst it includes any form of learning completion, I'm reluctant to take that step.

I believe that LIA was originally intended as a developers tool for testing functionality, but this can always be achieved with dummy accounts.

Thanks,

Ian  

Esta publicación en el foro ha sido eliminada.
Tuesday, 18 de September de 2018, 02:20
El contenido de esta publicación del foro se ha eliminado y ya no se puede acceder a él.