Totara Learn Open Discussions

Cette discussion de forum a été supprimée

Ce message du forum a été supprimé
Thursday 6 September 2018, 10:49
Le contenu de ce message de forum a été supprimé et n'est plus accessible.
Craig Eves
Re: Certification Clarification and Asssistance
par Craig Eves (Totara Support), Thursday 6 September 2018, 20:45
Groupe Totara

1. If I create a certification for our mandatory classes (e.g., Defensive Driving or Mandated Reporter), and the recertification uses the same course, how does the class get marked as incomplete when the course completion criteria was met at one point?

For recertifaction of the same course the course is archived and course and activity completion reset (the activity reset depends on the type of activity)

2. I saw another post (Same course in PROGRAM and CERTIFICATION - ID 22395) that brought up a consideration I had not thought of. If they take the course as part of their new hire training, will it show as not completed at some point for them as a new hire? 

If you don't make the new hire course part of the recertification path then the course won't be reset when re certified.

3. Will the new hires who have completed it in the last three months be asked to recomplete it when I launch the certification or will it show as complete for both since it is complete in the course?

The existing course completion record should be applied to the Certification when launched and they won't be asked to recomplete the course.

Regards

Ce message du forum a été supprimé
Friday 7 September 2018, 19:54
Le contenu de ce message de forum a été supprimé et n'est plus accessible.
Craig Eves
Re: Certification Clarification and Asssistance
par Craig Eves (Totara Support), Sunday 9 September 2018, 18:53
Groupe Totara

Hi Charity

It is the user's course completion records in the course that is archived rather than the course,  so the certification notifications should go out correctly.

If the same user is doing the same course that is part of a Program and a Certification then the resetting of the user's course completion from the certification will also reset the same course that appears in the program which is not what you want.

If the same user is able to do the program and certification then it is best to keep them as separate course for the program and certification.

regards