Totara Learn Open Discussions

Show letter score in report

? ?
Show letter score in report
von ? ? – Friday, 14 September 2018, 6:24 AM

Hi, I have created a report with the Report Builder en added a column for Grade (Course completion).
As grades (in the gradebook) for the courses we are using letters, but in the report the percentage is shown. Is there a way to adjust this so that the letters will be shown? I know for instance that for the certificate this is possible (you can select Letterscore) and works great.

I have already set the 'Grade item settings' to 'Letter' in 'The Grade item settings' (System administration/Grades) but this setting doesn't seems to work for report in the report builder.

Craig Eves
Re: Show letter score in report
von Craig Eves (Totara Support) – Tuesday, 18 September 2018, 3:23 PM
Gruppe Totara

Hi Erik

The display in report builder is controlled through the display functions in report builder (totara\reportbuilder\classes\rb\display). There doesn't seem to an existing display format for Letterscore so you would need to create one.

Click on the following links for some documentation on creating report builder sources and display options the documentation is not complete - if you require specific help please contact us through the help desk.

Regards

? ?
Re: Show letter score in report
von ? ? – Wednesday, 19 September 2018, 6:13 AM

Thanks! This is very useful.

Regards,

Erik