Totara Social Open Discussions

Progress bar

Danguolė Maslienė
Progress bar
by Danguolė Maslienė - Tuesday, 5 February 2019, 9:33 AM

Hello,

Is it possible to change progress bar color? If yes, where to find the settings.

Thanks

me
Re: Progress bar
by George Angus - Thursday, 7 February 2019, 7:26 PM
Group Totara

Hi Dangoule,

One way to do it:

Administration > Appearance

Then in left menu:

Themes > Basis

Scroll to the bottom and enter the following in "Custom CSS":

.progress .bar {

background-color: red;

}'

(replace 'red' with custom color)

cheers,

George.

Danguolė Maslienė
by Danguolė Maslienė - Thursday, 7 February 2019, 10:00 PM

Hi George,

Thanks for your help. I changed it succesfully :)

Best wishes.

Danguole

Danguolė Maslienė
by Danguolė Maslienė - Wednesday, 13 March 2019, 8:09 PM

Hi, George,

Could you help me to solve two problems with color changing? What could be the css line if I would like to change the progress bar and the frame or border line color in progress bar? Because it is still blue.

And an other question is about the notifications that users get from the system about sing in, enrollment  to course and so on. Is it posible to change their lines colors? Where? In Totara they are pink, in our system they are black and green...

Attachments with examples below.

Best wishes,

Danguolė

me
by George Angus - Sunday, 17 March 2019, 3:53 PM
Group Totara

Hi Danguolė,

For the progress bar you can add the following Custom CSS (appended to the changes for the background colour): .progress { border-color: green; }.

(Administration > Appearance Then in left menu: Themes > Basis Scroll to the bottom and append this to what is in "Custom CSS").

I'll get back to you on the notification shortly.

cheers,

George.

me
by George Angus - Sunday, 17 March 2019, 6:04 PM
Group Totara

Hi Danguolė,

To remove the lines would involve customising the core/email_html mustache template. 

The initial file can be found at lib/templates/email_html.mustache and can be overriden by placing a mustache template in  theme/<themename>/templates/core/email_html.mustache.

Our front-end dev recommends a partner/themer does this as it can not be done through the UI and will affect almost every e-mail that comes out of the system.

cheers,

George.