Totara Learn Open Discussions

Totara 13 Program

Anouk Goossens
Totara 13 Program
par Anouk Goossens, Monday 12 October 2020, 07:12
Groupe TXP Site Administrator

Hello!

I was wondering whether there would be a Totara 13 program for Learn in the Totara academy in the near future?

We will have new employees who will need to follow the Totara Learn courses when they enter the company. Normally we enroll our new employees in the programs of Totara 12 but now there are also some new courses of Totara 13. Therefore we were wondering whether we need to enroll them in the Totara 12 programs and additionally in the Totara 13 courses or wait for a new Totara 13 program that might be created.

Kind regards,

Anouk

Rachel Griffith-Boyes
Re: Totara 13 Program
par Rachel Griffith-Boyes, Tuesday 13 October 2020, 05:08
Groupe Totara

Hi Anouk,

Thanks for your question, and great to hear your new employees always complete our programs! 

As you know, we've already started releasing courses on Totara 13. We're hard at work getting all of the courses produced, and once they're in place we'll create the v13 programs. I anticipate the programs being available in the first part of next year. If your staff did take any of the v13 courses, their completion of those courses would contribute to completion of the v13 programs, so they wouldn't have to repeat any work once the program became available. However, if you're looking to get someone certified in the next couple of months, I'd recommend the v12 program for now. 

Hope that helps! Any other questions do let us know.

Rachel 

Anouk Goossens
Re: Totara 13 Program
par Anouk Goossens, Tuesday 13 October 2020, 05:41
Groupe TXP Site Administrator

Hi Rachel,

Thank you for the information, sounds good!

Kind regards,

Anouk