Totara Learn Open Discussions

Reporting

Victoria Wright
Reporting
de Victoria Wright - Thursday, 18 de February de 2021, 07:17

Hi

I'm looking to do some reporting on a course with multiple activities within the course.

None of the activities have activity completions set to them as they can pick and chose what they do.

However I do need a report that shows me the following:

User name

Email address

Course

Organisation

Position

I've been using activity completion for the report in the course - however I can't add Organisation and Position.

So I am wondering if there is a better option for me.

Many thanks

Victoria

Its me Rahul
Re: Reporting
de Rahul Kumar - Thursday, 18 de February de 2021, 23:59

Hi Victoria, 

You can try to use course completion report source , it has all the column that you required to view.

Regards - Rahul

Victoria Wright
de Victoria Wright - Friday, 19 de February de 2021, 00:44

Hi

I'm afraid whilst yes you are are correct that report does have everything, I'm afraid the report doesn't give the correct information needed because the course doesn't and won't have any completion settings.

Is there anyway that we can add Organisation and Position to the Activity completion report within the course? As that would be the idea place for us to see what users have done what activities and which organisation they belong to.

Many thanks

Victoria

Jennifer Lam
de Jennifer Lam - Thursday, 18 de March de 2021, 00:58

Hi,

I really wish someone can help on this issue as I am having the same struggle!!

We need to report to client a full detail of their staff activity completion, not only the whole course completion data, but the exact date and time the users have read the PDF, completed the quiz, and etc. The activity completion report in the course is excellent but unfortunately it cannot be customised to add more columns of the user's profile filed and we cannot replicate this report on site user report. 

Does anyone know if there is a plugin we can use?

Thanks

Jennifer

me
de George Angus - Sunday, 21 de March de 2021, 19:22
Grupo Totara
Hi Jennifer,

I couldn't recommend a plugin but what you might think about is breaking down the course into a series of smaller courses all in a program. Each course contains one activity and that way its possible to report in the way you want, and because the courses are all in a program its easy to assign users to it and report on overall completion.

regards,

George.