Suggest Totara Perform features

Create ability to bulk add ne achievement paths

Tom Duffelen
Create ability to bulk add ne achievement paths
by Tom Duffelen - Thursday, 1 July 2021, 7:08 AM
Group Partners

We are currently in the early stages of implementing Totara Perform for a large organization and a key piece of early feedback has been related to the difficulty in adding achievement paths on mass. Our has over 1000 competencies so adding individual achievement paths for each one is extremely time-consuming.

Ideally, we would like a feature where achievement paths could be quickly added to multiple competencies. This could be one of the following ideas, although there are plenty of other options I'm sure

• The ability to set child competencies achievement paths from within a parent competency
  • The ability to create achievement path templates that can be quick reused
  • The addition of basic rules in the hr import or bulk action tabs
  • The ability to create an achievement path and assign it to multiple competencies

Phil Williscroft
Re: Create ability to bulk add ne achievement paths
by Phil Williscroft - Monday, 24 January 2022, 3:49 PM

Hi Tom.

To introduce myself.  I'm the product manager for Perform.  I'm aware of this issue.  Unfortunately we have not yet developed a solution for this.  My suggestion is you contact your partner to see if there are options for them to add these programmatically.

I've added your feedback as requirements to the Ticket for this problem TL-31318