Totara Social Open Discussions

Incorrect number of Program enrolment in new repeated course

Allison Soo
Incorrect number of Program enrolment in new repeated course
by Allison Soo - Wednesday, 17 August 2022, 7:16 PM

Hi All,

I am experiencing some abnormality in the recurring course created via Program Recurring course setup.

The recurring course was created on 1 Aug (1 day before the recurrence) as expected. However

1) all the previous program-enrolled learners (495 learners via Program enrolment method) were added to the repeat course in Manual enrolment method on 1 Aug. Is this a expected behaviour?

2) the course log showed that all learners were added via "totara_program" enrolment method on 2 Aug (refer screenshot attached) but the Program enrolment showed zero enrolled user instead of 495. Anyone knows why this is happening?

I have since disabled the manual enrolment method so that the program enrolment method will 'pick up' the returned learners. As showed in the attached screenshot, I start seeing increase number of enrolled learners in Program enrolment method as learner 're-enrolled' to the program with different enrolment timestamp. Why the member of the audience I added under Program assignment not being enrolled automatically in the repeat course?

Appreciate any suggestion to resolve this. Many thanks.

Best regards,

Allison