Totara Learn Open Discussions

Dashboard views report

Natalia Kurikova
Dashboard views report
par Natalia Kurikova, Thursday 23 May 2024, 22:41
Groupe Most helpful contributor 2023

Hi

We would like to see how often users access a particular dashboard in our system. I've tried looking at the Site logs report, and it doesn't seem to be logging that. The live logs under report/loglive/index.php also don't show any records when I visit a dashboard.

Does it mean that dashboard views are not logged and we should look at other tolls to get usage analytics?

Craig Eves
Re: Dashboard views report
par Craig Eves (Totara Support), Tuesday 28 May 2024, 16:29
Groupe Totara

Hi Natalia

I can confirm that dashboards view are not recorded in the site logs in Totara so would require a web analytics tool to be added to Totara.

Are you able to create and idea on https://totara.community/course/view.php?id=208 for this functionality ?

regards

Craig

Natalia Kurikova
par Natalia Kurikova, Tuesday 28 May 2024, 17:59
Groupe Most helpful contributor 2023

Thank you very much for checking this for us, Craig! We'll look into our analytics tool and I'll add an idea in the feature request log.
And thanks for pointing me to the ideas space - I had actually never logged in before. It's great to have visibility of feature requests.

Craig Eves
par Craig Eves (Totara Support), Tuesday 28 May 2024, 18:46
Groupe Totara

Hi Natalia

Thanks for using the ideas space - this has only recently been added and uses a third party tool that includes features to help the analysis and presentation of ideas.

regards