Best practice forum (Archived)

Help fixing a certification

Andy Murphy
Re: Help fixing a certification
by Andy Murphy - Tuesday, 15 September 2015, 5:36 AM

Hi Patricia,

I'm sorry you had to deal with the issues described above.  My plan is to create the dynamic audience (already done) and then add them to the assignments (making sure email notifications are off just in case it causes confusion).  Once added, I will remove the set audience and individual assignments.  The new audience will have a relative completion date to a custom profile field I have created - i.e. when their account was first created.  

Unfortunately these are all the settings you and Nathan have warned me about.  Hopefully, given the 2.6 version we are on and Nathan's detailed instructions it will run smoothly.  I'll keep you updated, and I'm going to get our partner to take a full back up of the system so we can restore if it goes horribly wrong!

Unfortunately, some of the people in the set audience won't be in the new dynamic audience because they were wrongly enrolled (information in spreadsheets given to me was incorrect).  So unfortunately some people will have it as a record of learning, but didn't need to do it and won't need to re-take it.  But I can only do as well as the information I'm given I guess.

Thanks again for the message.