Best practice forum (Archived)

Assigning managers via Totara Sync

Alex Büchner
Assigning managers via Totara Sync
di Alex Büchner - Thursday, 11 October 2012, 02:01

Totara 2.2.7 has resolved a number of problems, but still crashes on me when trying to assign managers:

The following CSV file adds a new user or modifies an existing user:
"idnumber","timemodified","username","delete","firstname","lastname","email","city","country"
"tsync","0","tsync1","0","T","Sync1","tsync1@null.comLook up in Salesforce","Heidelberg","DE"
The following CSV file adds a new user or modifies an existing user AND assigns the position:
"idnumber","timemodified","username","delete","firstname","lastname","email","city","country", "posidnumber"
"tsync","0","tsync1","0","T","Sync1","tsync1@null.comLook up in Salesforce","Heidelberg","DE","des14"
The following CSV file SHOULD also assign a manager, but doesn't:
"idnumber","timemodified","username","delete","firstname","lastname","email","city","country", "posidnumber", "manageridnumber"
"tsync","0","tsync1","0","T","Sync1","tsync1@null.comLook up in Salesforce","Heidelberg","DE","des14","man23"
I have also tried the username and the internal id (in my case 23).
Error message I receive when running run_cron.php via CLI (using manageridnumber)
Running totara_sync cron...!!! Error reading from database !!!
!! Can't reopen table: 's'
SELECT DISTINCT(s.manageridnumber)
                      FROM mdl_totara_sync_user s
           LEFT OUTER JOIN mdl_user u
                        ON s.manageridnumber = u.idnumber
                     WHERE s.manageridnumber IS NOT NULL
                       AND s.manageridnumber != ''
                       AND u.idnumber IS NULL
                       AND s.manageridnumber NOT IN
                           (SELECT idnumber FROM mdl_totara_sync_user)
[array (
)] !!
!! Stack trace: * line 400 of /lib/dml/moodle_database.php: dml_read_exception thrown
* line 848 of /lib/dml/mysqli_native_moodle_database.php: call to moodle_database->query_end()
* line 473 of /admin/tool/totara_sync/elements/user.php: call to mysqli_native_moodle_database->get_recordset_sql()
* line 65 of /admin/tool/totara_sync/elements/user.php: call to totara_sync_element_user->check_sanity()
* line 50 of /admin/tool/totara_sync/lib.php: call to totara_sync_element_user->sync()
* line 16 of /admin/tool/totara_sync/run_cron.php: call to tool_totara_sync_cron()
 !!
L'intervento è stato rimosso
Thursday, 11 October 2012, 07:07
Il contenuto di questo intervento è stato rimosso, non è più possibile visualizzarlo.
Alex Büchner
Re: Assigning managers via Totara Sync
di Alex Büchner - Thursday, 11 October 2012, 22:04

Thanks, Alastair. Could you email me the patch as soon as you have it? We are currently onsite with the customer and integration with SAP is critical. Thanks.
L'intervento è stato rimosso
Friday, 12 October 2012, 08:27
Il contenuto di questo intervento è stato rimosso, non è più possibile visualizzarlo.