Totara Learn Open Discussions

Allow scheduling conflicts checkbox does not skip conflicts

Joan Perez
Allow scheduling conflicts checkbox does not skip conflicts
بواسطة Monday, 5 February 2018, 3:31 AM - Joan Perez
مجموعة Partners

Hi, 

We need to support one requirement, which consists of allowing the same user to participate in different events within the same seminar. However, even if we select the "Allow scheduling conflicts" check box, the LMS throws the following message:

"1 problem(s) encountered during import. View results. This user is already signed-up for this seminar activity."

The test case that summarizes the issue is the following:

- Precondition: The "Allow override user conflicts" feature is enabled in "Site administration ► Seminars ► Global settings" section.

1) Training administrator adds a user to an event in the seminar. 

2) Training administrator adds the same user to another event in the seminar by selecting the checkbox "Allow scheduling conflicts"

3) The LMS throws the following warning message:

"1 problem(s) encountered during import. View results"

This user is already signed-up for this seminar activity.

Thanks in advance for the support.

Joan Pérez

me
Re: Allow scheduling conflicts checkbox does not skip conflicts
بواسطة Monday, 5 February 2018, 7:28 PM - George Angus
مجموعة Totara

Hi Joan,

Can you submit a Support Ticket for this issue and we will investigate further? You can use the 'Allow scheduling conflicts' setting when adding Learners under the Attendees tab as a workaround.

cheers,

George.

Joan Perez
Re: Allow scheduling conflicts checkbox does not skip conflicts
بواسطة Wednesday, 7 February 2018, 11:00 PM - Joan Perez
مجموعة Partners

Thanks for your answer, George. Luckily, ticket to the Support team won't be required as I found the cause of the warning message. 

At the seminar level, I realized that the "Users can sign-up to multiple events" checkbox was not checked. Once I checked it, I was able to enroll the same user to multiple events in the seminar.

Cheers.

Joan