Totara Learn Open Discussions

This forum discussion has been removed

This forum post has been removed
Monday, 5 March 2018, 4:32 AM
The content of this forum post has been removed and can no longer be accessed.
Craig Eves
Re: Dealing with large numbers of face-to-face sessions
by Craig Eves (Totara Support) - Monday, 5 March 2018, 3:04 PM
Group Totara

Hi Ian

I don't think you need to copy activities but you should create multiple sessions for the one activity over the different times.

According to the Certification documentation the  Previous attendance data will be archived with sessions prior to the certification window opening won't count towards course completion.

There was a problem TL-16794 with adding attendees to past session using Microsoft Edge that was fixed in the Feb 18 release - there don't seem to be any other related problems. To eliminate the  CSS you have added can you switch to the basis theme and see if this changes.

Can you create a bug with more details of the freezing issue with details of your system setup.

regards

Tuesday, 6 March 2018, 5:33 AM
Tim Craig
by Tim Craig - Tuesday, 6 March 2018, 6:06 AM
Group Partners
Hi Craig, 

Please could you give me the link to the release you've mentioned? 

https://totara.community/mod/forum/discuss.php?d=19462 and https://totara.community/mod/forum/discuss.php?d=21963 don't have TL-16794 mentioned, and your post is the only thing I can find on the forums about TL-16794.

If it's not out yet, could you let me know the details of this Edge issue please?

Thanks,

Tim

(Kineo)

Craig Eves
by Craig Eves (Totara Support) - Tuesday, 6 March 2018, 11:47 AM
Group Totara

Hi Tim

TL-16794 doesn't have anything in the release notes - the fix might have been added at the last minute - this was included in 9.15 10.4 and 11.0 releases

The description of this is copied below

We have came across a bug when using Microsoft Edge to add attendees onto a seminar session that has already taken place and is in the past.

You can add the first user without error, but if you try and add any more users, instead of adding them as an attendee on the event, the page refreshes and the admin is met with a "Please select users before continuing" message.

regards
Tim Craig
by Tim Craig - Friday, 16 March 2018, 4:00 AM
Group Partners
Thanks for this - much appreciated.
David
by David Shaw - Tuesday, 6 March 2018, 3:55 AM

Hi Ian,

A little bit of customisation can hide the previous sessions from those pages.  That might be the best way forward

@Craig, Can you raise a feature request to make the display of past sessions optional?

Regards

David

Tuesday, 6 March 2018, 5:34 AM
Craig Eves
by Craig Eves (Totara Support) - Tuesday, 6 March 2018, 12:13 PM
Group Totara

Hi David

I have added the feature request TL-17141 and moved discussion to the suggest features forum  https://totara.community/mod/forum/discuss.php?d=21639#p87640

regards