Totara Learn Open Discussions

Learning Plans & Appraisals

Nevin Butcher
Learning Plans & Appraisals
על ידי Nevin Butcher בתאריך 20/08/2018, 22:06

Hi All

Before we embark on a fairly lengthy project to pilot learning plans and performance appraisals, I’d love to confirm the below “facts” as they will play a big role in our approach.

If I’ve got anything wrong here or there is a creative work-around to some of these, then I’d love to know

Learning Plans

• The only method of auto populating courses into a learning plans is via assigning competencies at the position level and linking those to courses
  • You cannot link a certification or a program to a competency (and be extension, plan)         
  • There is no “bulk” method for assigning these competency/course requirements to make them autopopulate (for example, The role "construction worker" has the same competency/course requirements but we have 500 construction workers with unique position numbers – This would need to be done 500 times)

Required Learning

• Courses that are assigned to the user via the audience and enrolled learning tabs do not display in their required learning page.
  • Only programs and/or certifications will display here 

Performance Appraisals

• There is no option to allow the user to select from the competency library without those competencies already being in a learning plan

פרסום זה הוסר
21/08/2018, 05:45
פרסום זה הוסר ואינו זמין יותר.