Best practice forum (Archived)

Annual Certification Program Per Calendar Year

Robin Venema
Re: Annual Certification Program Per Calendar Year
by Robin Venema - Wednesday, 27 March 2019, 2:02 AM
Group TXP Site Administrator

Hi Craig,

I am trying to do the same as Edison is doing. One of our clients has 20 certifications that need to be completed in one calendar year (so before the 31st of december 2019) and users need to re-certify within the next calendar year (so before the 31st of december 2020). One user can complete the initial certification in januari 2019, another user can complete it in december 2019. Both users have the time to re-certify themselves until the 31st of december 2020. 

Reading your post, I have a couple of questions: 

- With the suggestions you mention in your post (for the active period, minimum active period and re-certification window), do both users still see in their account that they need to re-certify before the end of the year? Are these periods calculated based on the fixed expiry date? 

- What will happen with users that did not complete the initial certification before the 31st of december 2019? 

- What will happen if new users will be added to the certification? They would still have the time to complete the initial certification before the end of the year. However, since the due date is still on the 31st of december 2019, will they receive a message that they are late with the initial certification? 

- In the certification completion editor, is it possible to change completions for multiple users at once? Or is it only possible to adjust it for one user at a time? 

I apologize for the many questions. However, I cannot find the answers on the above questions in the help-site.  

Thank you in advance for your time and help!

Kind regards,
Robin Venema