Totara Learn Open Discussions

Cancel seminar booking when cancellation should not be allowed

Rebecca Fraser
Cancel seminar booking when cancellation should not be allowed
par Rebecca Fraser, Tuesday 25 February 2020, 19:27

Hi there, we have started using the "do not allow cancellations within x days" for our seminars however, team members when they go in to the booking via the My Learning widger, they can click on the seminar and they have an option in the "administration" widget to cancel my booking. This is not cancelling them out of the seminar, but it does look to be cancelling them out of the "course" structure, but they are making the assumption they are cancelled without following our cancellation policy.

How do we remove this "cancel my booking" when in the x day window for that seminar?

Its me Rahul
Re: Cancel seminar booking when cancellation should not be allowed
par Rahul Kumar, Wednesday 26 February 2020, 01:47

Hi Rebecca, 

I pretend you are on version 11 or below.

To prohibited learners from the cancellation you need to check the learner permission in Users > Permission > define permission (enrol/totara_facetoface:unenrol) and also check which enrolment plugin you are using 

Please find the attachment

Does it help.

Rebecca Fraser
par Rebecca Fraser, Wednesday 26 February 2020, 15:56

Hi there, thanks heaps for your reply. We have actually upgraded to V12.12 from V2 so I am wondering if this is an issue as when I did look at the user profiles before posting the question, I assumed the same, however as you can see below with the screen shot, they actually are not ticked to give permission?

Rebecca Fraser
par Rebecca Fraser, Wednesday 26 February 2020, 17:40

FIXED!!!!

It is actually a permission set at course level not the user profile level. So I have removed this from the courses!