Totara Learn Open Discussions

Mega Menu

Rajaguru V
Mega Menu
by Rajaguru V - Tuesday, 15 September 2020, 4:42 AM

Hi,

I'm new to Totara. I need a help from you ppl. 

I want to change the all sub menus to be displayed as mega menu. 

For example:  If I click on the Community -> Webinars menu item in the totara.community, the menu items as well as all sub items should be display like the below one as mega menu. How can I achive it? Is there any plugins available for mega menu to adopt in Totara? Please guide me.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Home               |     Upcoming Webinars                                                       |

Forum              |      Webinars on Demand                                                    |

Webinars          |                                                                                            |

Resources         |                                                                                            |

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Thanks in advance,

Guru

Craig Eves
Re: Mega Menu
by Craig Eves (Totara Support) - Tuesday, 15 September 2020, 6:58 PM
Group Totara

Hi Guru

The  structure of the top menu is controlled through the Main menu setting

This shows multiple levels - I am not sure from your description what advantage a megamenu has - is it that you don't have to click to expand submenus. Displaying all submenus will take up a lot of screen real estate so can't see much advantage.

regards