Totara Perform Open Discussions

Totara database table relationship for course completion and competency achievement

hasfirul iqbal
Totara database table relationship for course completion and competency achievement
by hasfirul iqbal - Thursday, 18 February 2021, 8:30 PM

Hi,

To meet our client requirements, we need to develop customize program to update table totara_competency_achievement. Before we can update, we need to know competency_id, user_id, assignment_id, scale_value_id.

We already have the user_id and also course_id. But, after we did multiple cross checking in database, we couldn't found any relationship between course and competency, assignment, and scale.

Can you help to assists us on this?

Phil Williscroft
Re: Totara database table relationship for course completion and competency achievement
by Phil Williscroft - Sunday, 21 February 2021, 12:23 PM

Hi Hasfirul.

To introduce myself,  I'm the product owner for Perform

Can you please explain more to us about what your client is trying to achieve?  I'm interested in the business requirement. 
Competency achievement can be managed using the solution by creating a course completion achievement path for that competency.  your description doesn't give me enough information to understand what else you need to deliver to your customer.

Thanks