Totara Learn Open Discussions

Reporting on feedback activities from multiple courses

Craig Eves
Re: Reporting on feedback activities from multiple courses
بواسطة Thursday, 15 July 2021, 9:16 PM - Craig Eves (Totara Support)
مجموعة Totara

Hi Sarah

If you are using the Feedback activity - it is possible to create one feedback on the frontpage and then map this feedback to selected courses.

Once the courses are mapped the responses can be analysed together. 

This requires all questions to be the same.

An alternative to feedback in Totara 13 and later is to create performance activities with feedback activity for questions and assigning this to audiences.

Regards

Allison Soo
بواسطة Tuesday, 6 August 2024, 2:33 AM - Allison Soo

Hi Craig,

I would like to bulk export Feedback submission. Unfortunately the Feedback summary report source didn't include responses. I could export the Feedback response in the course but can't do this in bulk.

Do you know any other way I could export all Feedback responses in bulk ? Thanks in advance for your guidance.

Best regards,
Allison

Craig Eves
بواسطة Tuesday, 6 August 2024, 3:11 PM - Craig Eves (Totara Support)
مجموعة Totara

Hi Alison

When you map the feedback activity to courses from a frontpage feedback activity and go to the feedback activity on the frontpage then the responses from all of the mapped courses should be available for export.

regards

Allison Soo
بواسطة Tuesday, 6 August 2024, 5:05 PM - Allison Soo

Hi Craig,

Thanks for this advice. I have a few scenario testing and realised that if there were multiple feedbacks added on the front page, all of them will be added in the Feedback block even the course is not mapped to the feedback activity on the front page. So I added the url of the front page feedback activity to the mapped course as url instead of adding the Feedback block.

After all, I managed to export all the responses in one go. Your advice is much appreciated in this matter. Thanks!

Best regards,
Allison