Totara Talent Experience Platform Open Discussions

Totara 15 Bridging Program

John Teasdale
Totara 15 Bridging Program
by John Teasdale - Monday, 14 February 2022, 6:04 AM
Group Learn Site Administrator

Hi,

I'm trying to access the Totara 15 bridging program by following a link in the Totara Community Updates newsletter, but I receive the following error:

This course is currently unavailable to learners

Do you know when this course will be open for enrolments?

Many thanks,

John

Rachel Griffith-Boyes
Re: Totara 15 Bridging Program
by Rachel Griffith-Boyes - Monday, 14 February 2022, 7:30 AM
Group Totara

Hi John,

Thanks for your question. The bridging program is only available to users who have previously certified in the Totara Talent Experience Platform Site Administrator program for version 14. Apologies if that wasn't clear in our latest update.

You should though have access to our full Totara 15 Site Admin programs to gain your certification.

If you do have the Totara 14 Site Administrator certification for the Talent Experience Platform and you still can't see it, please let us know and we'll look into that for you. 

Thanks

Rachel

John Teasdale
by John Teasdale - Monday, 14 February 2022, 8:13 AM
Group Learn Site Administrator

Hi Rachel 

Many thanks for your response. I have fairly recently completed Totara Learn Site Administrator v14, rather than Totara Talent Experience Platform Site Administrator. 

Will there be a bridging programme for Totara Learn Site Administrator, or do I need to take the whole course again if I want to gain v15 certification?

Thanks in advance.

John

Rachel Griffith-Boyes
by Rachel Griffith-Boyes - Tuesday, 15 February 2022, 2:19 AM
Group Totara

Hi John,

Good question! Most of the courses in the Totara Learn certification are the same between versions 14 and 15 (because those features didn't change in the T15 release) so if you enrol in the Totara Learn Site Administrator program for version 15 you will see that you are already marked as complete for most of the courses (through completing them as part of the T14 program). 

There will be two courses in the program that you do need to complete - the course on Totara Mobile app (which showcases the new Find learning catalogue in the app released alongside T15) and a brand new course on the Content marketplace (which includes the new integration with LinkedIn Learning in T15). If you complete those two courses, you will be awarded your certification. 

I hope that helps - do let us know if you have any further questions.

Rachel