Totara Learn Open Discussions

booking confirmations not being sent

Hayley Bradley
booking confirmations not being sent
by Hayley Bradley - Wednesday, 4 May 2022, 4:56 AM

We are using version 12 - previously i have been able to create a seminar event, then in the details section of each date have put our own blurb and then the unique MS Teams link for that individual seminar. 

When delegates booked, they would then receive these details in an email confirming booking etc however delegates are no longer receiving these? Please can you advise what I am doing wrong?

Craig Eves
Re: booking confirmations not being sent
by Craig Eves (Totara Support) - Wednesday, 4 May 2022, 2:00 PM
Group Totara

Hi Hayley

It sounds like you haven't changed any of the settings in the seminar notifications so theoretically the notifications should still be received. 

It would be worthwhile to see if there is something on the receiving email server that is filtering out the emails.

If this isn't the case then can you get a support ticket created with details on type of notification , settings  so we can investigate further.

regards

Larry Mitipelo
Re: booking confirmations not being sent
by Larry Mitipelo - Wednesday, 4 May 2022, 8:25 PM
Group Most Helpful Contributor 2021Group Most Helpful Contributor 2022Group Most helpful contributor 2023

Hi Hayley,

1st thing I'd check is if the notifcation is active and then the mail log report to see that the notifications were sent.

thanks,
Larry