بواسطة Wednesday, 15 June 2022, 2:46 AM - Aisling Conway

Hi

We have our hierarchy set up as follows

•  Division

o Department

Team 1

Team 2 

Team 3

In Totara Learn version 13 I would like to run a report that gives us the overall Department % completion score

The report ( see attached)  I have started with, its source is course completion as the two reports based on organisation are limited in what you can pick.

When I chose organisational name (which I assume is the name for department? ), we get a warning. Even if I then run the report it doesn’t give the department % completion.

Any advice on how to get the department % completion on this or any report in Totara Learn ( version 13)?

Thanks,

Aisling

Craig Eves
Re: Reports- How to get Department to show in a Completion report
بواسطة Thursday, 16 June 2022, 6:35 PM - Craig Eves (Totara Support)
مجموعة Totara

Hi Aisling

The aggregation has changed in the course completion report which is causing the aggregation to provide unrelaible results- There is a warning about this in the columns tab of the report This report uses some columns internally in order to obtain the data. Custom aggregation of columns may produce unexpected results.

We are working on the cause of this - in earlier versions of 13 the aggregation worked as expected

regards

Craig Eves
Re: Reports- How to get Department to show in a Completion report
بواسطة Monday, 20 June 2022, 6:20 PM - Craig Eves (Totara Support)
مجموعة Totara

Hi Aisling

We have a fix for this in the release happening this week so upgrading the site should fix this.

regards