Totara Learn Open Discussions

ERROR MESSAGE - Exception - Unexpected response getting numeric ID from id_translator endpoint:

Ian Fletcher
ERROR MESSAGE - Exception - Unexpected response getting numeric ID from id_translator endpoint:
von Ian Fletcher – Tuesday, 4 October 2022, 1:08 PM

Hello,

I am creating a course for my client.  I selected the SCORM activity and attached the .zip file.  The course is authored in captivate 2019.  After configuring the activty i attempt to save and display and receive the following error.

Exception - Unexpected response getting numeric ID from id_translator endpoint: 

What next steps would you recommend to rectify this issue? 

Thank you for your assistance......Ian

Error Message

Craig Eves
Re: ERROR MESSAGE - Exception - Unexpected response getting numeric ID from id_translator endpoint:
von Craig Eves (Totara Support) – Tuesday, 4 October 2022, 4:18 PM
Gruppe Totara

Hi Ian

It looks like you a similar problem last year in Totara 13  that was resolved by your developers. 

Can you check if this is the same problem and what the solution was with your development team?

If this isn't resolved then are you able to create a support ticket with description of settings used

regards

Ian Fletcher
Re: ERROR MESSAGE - Exception - Unexpected response getting numeric ID from id_translator endpoint:
von Ian Fletcher – Wednesday, 5 October 2022, 11:09 AM

Thanks Craig, I did notice that and checked the history on my end but came up with no information.

I have attempted to access the helpdesk with Totara but it's not accepting my login even after changing my password.

Is this the correct URL for the helpdesk?

https://tracker.totaralms.com/plugins/servlet/desk

Thanks,

Ian

Craig Eves
von Craig Eves (Totara Support) – Wednesday, 5 October 2022, 12:48 PM
Gruppe Totara

Hi Ian

I checked the helpdesk https://tracker.totaralms.com/plugins/servlet/desk/portal/1 and cannot see your account or organisation listed here.

The helpdesk is only available to Totara partners or direct customers so you will probably need to discuss with your partner and they can create a helpdesk ticket if required.

Regards