Totara Learn Open Discussions

Certificate not showing when Repositioning

Andrew Minor
Certificate not showing when Repositioning
by Andrew Minor - Friday, 18 November 2022, 12:23 PM

Good morning,

I am hoping I am doing this right. When trying to reposition elements in a Certificate the background image of the certificate is not showing. When I go to preview the certificate, it looks good but when repositioning elements the background is just white background. Is there something that I am missing or is this just the way? Thanks 

Craig Eves
Re: Certificate not showing when Repositioning
by Craig Eves (Totara Support) - Sunday, 20 November 2022, 5:47 PM
Group Totara

Hi Andrew

Can you confirm you are using the certificate activity that comes in core Totara rather than a third party plugin?

Are you modifying the certificate using these instructions - are you using a border image file that is uploaded to the specified folder and JPG or png format?

regards

Andrew Minor
by Andrew Minor - Monday, 21 November 2022, 4:17 PM

Hi, Craig thanks for replying. I am not using a 3rd party plugin. I checked the image, and it is being used as a border image and a JPG. I reloaded a higher image and that seemed to work. Thanks for the response. 

Craig Eves
by Craig Eves (Totara Support) - Monday, 21 November 2022, 5:04 PM
Group Totara

Hi Andrew

Glad you have got this working - another tip is that although the image says border image you can actually include images in the middle of the border - just be careful the image doesn't overlay any of the changing text of the certificate.

regards