Totara Learn Open Discussions

H5P Virtual Tour (360) Error

Stephen Gentile
H5P Virtual Tour (360) Error
par Stephen Gentile, Wednesday 28 June 2023, 18:15

Hi all,

The issue I am having is that after the Virtual Tour (360) content type is selected from within the H5P Interactive Content activity, whenever I click "New Scene" the entire area is blank/disappears and appears to glitch/bug out and you cannot proceed. I have attached screenshots of each step and what this looks like.

For context, we are using the Totara V17 LMS with all H5P libraries updated to their latest versions. Multiple browsers have been tested as well but produce the same results. All other H5P activities appear to work without any issues such as this one.

The steps taken to reproduce this error:

1. Add Interactive Content activity

2. Select Virtual Tour (360) from 'Select content type'

3. Click the "New Scene" button

4. Error occurs

As there is no error message it is difficult to find out what might be the issue and where it is occurring.

I am hoping someone is able to assist or narrow down the issue for me.

Lee Cooper
Re: H5P Virtual Tour (360) Error
par Lee Cooper, Thursday 29 June 2023, 01:23
Groupe TotaraGroupe TXP Site Administrator

Hi Stephen

I was unable to replicate the issue you're having, and we do not offer support on the plugin, but I'm sure the lovely people at H5P would be able to offer help in their community https://h5p.org/forum.

Are you able to upload a test file and edit that at all? There's one in my Google Drive you could try.

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1ff5200WIN2rUG7iIorWA5qehE8unxPc1/view?usp=sharing

A few customers have 'disable consistent cleaning' in the security settings ticked to allow H5P to perform better, but there are risks explained in the info there.

There is an updated version of the H5P plugin on the horizon, so keep your eye on the product roadmap.

Sorry I can't be more help, but the H5P community are a friendly bunch