Totara Talent Experience Platform Open Discussions

Reset course completion

Muhammad Jamil
Reset course completion
by Muhammad Jamil - Monday, 16 October 2023, 1:05 AM

Hi,

I am trying to reset the course completion for individual user but I am unable to find any option to reset the course completion. The available option i.e. Reset completions, reset the course completions for all learners who completed the course. In my case I want to reset for individual users. Anyone can assist me in this case?

Regards,

Jamil

Jordan Ash
Re: Reset course completion
by Jordan Ash - Monday, 16 October 2023, 1:27 AM
Group TotaraGroup TXP Site Administrator

Hi Muhammed,

In the course administration menu, you should see an option called completion editor.

Once you open the completion editor, you can then search for a specific user, and edit their completion criteria for the course, and for individual activities.

Muhammad Jamil
by Muhammad Jamil - Monday, 16 October 2023, 5:14 AM

Thank you Jordan Ash for the assistance. But completion editor is not resetting course completion in fact user resume the course from where he/she left. I am looking for an option which reset whole course also reset the portion of course user already completed.

Regards,

Jamil

Jordan Ash
by Jordan Ash - Monday, 16 October 2023, 7:35 AM
Group TotaraGroup TXP Site Administrator
As well as setting the completion status for the course, you can also change the completion status for activities in the course on the criteria and activities tab.

Once on this tab, you can change the completion settings for completed course activities by using the edit icon.