Totara Learn Open Discussions

Completions archive - which programs contain a course?

CardenasJacque
Completions archive - which programs contain a course?
CardenasJacque 发表于 2024年02月29日 Thursday 08:40

In v12 we were able to click on the Completions archive, and without archiving anything, we could see a list of programs where that course exists. Now with Reset completions in v17, the completions archive is gone and I cannot find a way to identify which programs contain a course.

How can I, or how do others identify all of the programs that contain a specific course if they need to remove a course from the programs or replace it with something else?

The beauty of completions archive is that is was a simple list: here are all the programs that contain this course. I do not want any attached user data--just the list of programs that I need to go update. This is a big deal for us as we frequently have updates and changes to courses/programs. Thank you!

HarrisNathan
Re: Completions archive - which programs contain a course?
HarrisNathan 发表于 2024年03月3日 Sunday 13:33

Hi Jacque,

The easiest way I have found to see what programs a course is in is to search for the course in the catalogue and filter by program. The results then show which programs have that course in it.

Hope that is helpful.

Regards,

Nathan

CardenasJacque
CardenasJacque 发表于 2024年03月4日 Monday 09:33

Thank you for your response Nathan. Are you on v18? We are on v17, and I don't have a program filter or the option to add program as a filter on the course catalogue.

HarrisNathan
HarrisNathan 发表于 2024年03月4日 Monday 18:45

Hi Jacque,

We are on V15. Have attached a screen shot of our catalogue. We have filters down the left side so I can search for a course (name or code) and then filter by program or certification, so I can see every program or certification that has the course I've searched for in it.

Regards,

Nathan

CardenasJacque
CardenasJacque 发表于 2024年03月6日 Wednesday 13:15

Interesting. Our side filters are learning types Blended, E-learning, or Seminar. The report filters do not have program or certification listed as an option to add. I went through this with our Totara partner, and they are going to look into it and get back to me.

Thank you,

Jacque