Totara Learn Open Discussions

Mobile App with v17

David Cain
Mobile App with v17
par David Cain, Wednesday 20 March 2024, 10:29
Groupe Partners

We used the mobile app with v15, but after upgrading to v17 users but they are unable to do so now. Users get a message "Not available Please check your connection and try again" with a "try again" button. Clicking "Try Again" results in the user being kicked out of the app.

We have checked the mobile app settings and authentication and believe they are correct. What are we missing?

Are there other problems with the mobile app?

Craig Eves
Re: Mobile App with v17
par Craig Eves (Totara Support), Monday 25 March 2024, 18:47
Groupe Totara

Hi David

Are you or your partner able to create a ticket for this with details on authentication type used by the app.

Theoretically if Totara is upgraded then all the settings for mobile should be retained and continue working.

Regards

Katie Cross
par Katie Cross, Thursday 28 March 2024, 04:20

Hi David,

Apologies, I'm not replying with answers, but with questions - I wondered if you might be able to tell me if you've been successful in any customisations on the totara app or whether you're just using it as-is?

Thanks

Katie

David Cain
par David Cain, Friday 29 March 2024, 06:47
Groupe Partners

Hi Katie,

Questions are great…they tend to lead to answers!

No, we have not made any customizations, but have used it as is. We eventually will use a customized version for a specific segment of the users on this site.

Thanks…David

David Cain
par David Cain, Friday 29 March 2024, 06:41
Groupe Partners

Hi Craig…no we have not submitted a ticket. Where do I do that? I wanted to make sure first of all that we have the settings in the LMS correct.

Thanks,

David

Craig Eves
par Craig Eves (Totara Support), Monday 1 April 2024, 18:54
Groupe Totara

Hi David

I don't think it is incorrect settings as these were working before the upgrade so should continue to work.

I have added you to the support ticket site and you will receive an email with your login details.

Regards

Craig