Totara Talent Experience Platform Open Discussions

Course report with all status

Muhammad Jamil
Course report with all status
by Muhammad Jamil - Wednesday, 27 March 2024, 6:10 AM

Hi,

I am trying to extract the report for journeys for specific time period and I want the report should contains course all three status (not started, in progress and completed). It seems there are some limitations with Totara reports. I have tried following two approaches to extract the desired report but no success.

First Approach: When I apply date filter to pull the journeys reports I get the report for completed courses only because date filters can only be applied for completed courses.

Second Approach: When I unchecked the date filters from the report it contains all historical data which makes the report quite heavy and I am unable to download the report since there are million of records in the report.

Is there any way to pull the report from system for specific time period which include the records with all three status ( not started, in progress and completed)
Thank you

Craig Eves
Re: Course report with all status
by Craig Eves (Totara Support) - Wednesday, 27 March 2024, 3:17 PM
Group Totara

Hi Muhammed

Can you create a report on the course completion source and add a filter for Date enrolled rather than date competed.

This should include courses not completed in all statuses

Regards

Muhammad Jamil
Re: Course report with all status
by Muhammad Jamil - Thursday, 28 March 2024, 1:08 AM

Hi Craig,

Thank you for your guidance and I am now able to pull the desired report based on your suggestion.

Once again thank you so much

Regards,

Jamil