Best practice forum (Archived)

Amending Certifications

Steph Wild
Amending Certifications
by Steph Wild - Monday, 30 June 2014, 3:11 AM
Group Learn Site Administrator

Hi,

I've recently had to alter some information in existing certifications as our organisational auditory requirements have changed.  These changes are linked to mandatory training which are staff have to undertake. 

Unfortunately when I amended the certification it did not change the dates for existing learners.  I can see that in some instances this would be the way that an organisation would need to amend a certification but in our case we needed to change the certification for all existing learners.

Is there anyway we can have a choice when amending a certification as to whether it affects existing learners or whether the changes only happen moving forwards (abit like there are two options when amending course completion settings).

Many thanks

Steph

This forum post has been removed
Monday, 30 June 2014, 11:43 AM
The content of this forum post has been removed and can no longer be accessed.
? ?
Re: Amending Certifications
by ? ? - Monday, 30 June 2014, 5:09 PM

This has already been requested by other NHS users - there is an existing enhancement request but I can't say when we might get around to it at this point.

Rita Ansbro
by Rita Ansbro - Thursday, 3 July 2014, 12:15 AM

Can I also add my voice to this.  We are just about to start using certifications, and know that there are a lot of changes coming to some of the mandatory training areas which we will have to deal with regularly, so the sooner this choice is available the better as far as I can see.

Rita

me
by George Angus - Monday, 2 February 2015, 4:59 PM
Group Totara

Hi folks,

This feature/enhancement request (tracked under enhancement ID 12624) has been deemed high priority and is under consideration for development by Totara core.This does not indicate a delivery commitment. Development of the functionality is subject to further prioritization and resource availability.Development priorities are reviewed regularly. If you wish to escalate your market need for this functionality, please contact your Totara Channel Partner Manager.

regards,

George.