Best practice forum (Archived)

Certification Settings in 2.7

Steph Wild
Certification Settings in 2.7
by Steph Wild - Thursday, 8 October 2015, 6:26 AM
Group Learn Site Administrator

Hi,

Still testing 2.7 prior to upgrading and I've been looking at certifications.  In the 'Assignments' tab we use dynamic audience sets for the majority of our certifications and we 'Set completion' based on a time relevant to a custom field we have ie complete within 3 months of 'Profile field date' and select the field from the drop down.

This works in 2.5 but we can't get the completion setting to load in 2.7, it just seems to hang and say 'loading' - we've checked other completion settings eg by a fixed date or within 1 day of program enrolment and they all work fine.

Is anybody having the same issue?

Regards
Steph

This forum post has been removed
Thursday, 8 October 2015, 6:40 AM
The content of this forum post has been removed and can no longer be accessed.
me
Re: Certification Settings in 2.7
by George Angus - Thursday, 8 October 2015, 6:49 PM
Group Totara

Hey Steph,

I got this to work immediately in the latest 27.

cheers,

George.

Steph Wild
by Steph Wild - Friday, 9 October 2015, 4:24 AM

Thanks for looking George, I'll speak to our partners and see if it's something specific to us.

Cheers
Steph

Wen Hao Chuang
by Wen Hao Chuang - Friday, 9 October 2015, 9:54 AM

Hi Steph,

We are in the process to evaluate 2.7 as well. If you could please share with the community about the issues that you have encountered with 2.7 so far (pain points, glitches, etc.), that would be highly appreciated. Thanks again!!

Steph Wild
by Steph Wild - Tuesday, 13 October 2015, 1:10 AM

Hi Wen,

Yes, will do although so far all going quite smoothly - we use Totara for LMS & Certifications/Programs so I aren't testing any appraisal functionality.

S...