Best practice forum (Archived)

Face-to-face session report source

Mei Chan
Face-to-face session report source
von Mei Chan – Sunday, 11 October 2015, 9:31 PM

Wondering anyone can help me with this.

In face-to-face session report source there are Booked By, Actioned By.

In our report it always just show "Reserved" regardless of who actually booking or actioned on the session.

Anyone has the business rules behind these two report columns what it suppose to show?

Daniel Bond
Re: Face-to-face session report source
von Daniel Bond – Wednesday, 28 October 2015, 2:28 AM
Gruppe Most helpful contributor 2023

Hi,

Having just tried to answer a query for one of our departments who wanted to know who booked someone onto a session, I've just come across this problem as well. Previously (in 2.6 and before), those columns used to tell us who booked someone on and who actioned the last status change, but in 2.7 it doesn't appear to anymore. Has this been picked up as a bug, because the previous functionality was definitely useful, and the current functionality not so much.

Regards

Dan

Craig Eves
von Craig Eves (Totara Support) – Thursday, 29 October 2015, 1:50 PM
Gruppe Totara

Hi Dan

I tried in latest 2.7 and 2.6 and 2.6.21 and Reserved was shown in this column. There was a bug TL-6598 fixed in 2.6.21 with the User fullname in this report source where it was showing as Reserved that seems very similar. 

I will create a ticket for you and let you know the progress on the ticket , the functionality is as you described to tell us who booked someone on and who actioned the last status change.

regards

Tom Ireland
von Tom Ireland – Monday, 14 December 2015, 10:29 AM
Gruppe Totara

Hi everyone,

A fix for this issue (TL-7931) has been included in Totara 2.7.10 and 2.9.2 which were released on December 14, 2015.

Please let us know if you have any further issues.

Regards,

Totara Product Support

Mei Chan
von Mei Chan – Wednesday, 16 December 2015, 2:23 PM

That's good news. Thank you!

Mei Chan
von Mei Chan – Monday, 23 May 2016, 10:49 PM

Hi - further to this thread is "Actioned by" under Face to face session report means the person who update the attendees status, or is it something else?

Thank you for your help.