Best practice forum (Archived)

Program Overview Report - Date Completed (Course) Incorrect

Michelle Lamont
Program Overview Report - Date Completed (Course) Incorrect
by Michelle Lamont - Tuesday, 13 January 2015, 3:07 PM

Hi,

I am using 2.6.3 and have a query regarding the 'Course > Date Completed' column in the Program Overview report.

I have a test program which contains 5 courses.  One of the courses contains 5 x 'Offline Activity' activities and each 'Offline Activity' must be completed (grade to pass) for the entire course to be marked as complete.  This all tracks really well from an activity and course perspective within the course itself and also in other course reports such as 'Record of Learning: Courses'.

What I have noticed though in the 'Program Overview' report, the column 'Course > Date Completed' seems to capture the date when only 1 of the activities in the course is complete, which gives the impression that the whole course is complete.  Shouldn't this column only update with a date once the entire course is complete i.e. all 5 activities?  The 'Course Status' column captures the correct status of 'In Progress'.

I've attached a screen shot of the Program Overview report which details the above - I have to add, I love this report!

Thanks,

Michelle

me
Re: Program Overview Report - Date Completed (Course) Incorrect
by George Angus - Monday, 19 January 2015, 5:26 PM
Group Totara

Hi Michelle,

Could you raise a ticket through our support desk for this please - its a bug.

thanks,

George.

Michelle Lamont
by Michelle Lamont - Monday, 19 January 2015, 7:20 PM

Thanks George - have just raised a ticket.

me
by George Angus - Tuesday, 20 January 2015, 12:34 PM
Group Totara

Hi Michelle,

The issue has been resolved and the fix is going out in the next release.

cheers,

George.