Best practice forum (Archived)

what I am missing? the user cant complete a course

Giovanni  Ramos
what I am missing? the user cant complete a course
by Giovanni Ramos - Thursday, 19 July 2012, 1:38 PM

Hello, 

I created a SCORM course and just uploaded a scorm, I did it like the tutorials, I check all the configuration. But the students cant "complete the course" even though they achieve all the criteria, I already test with two scorms, but still the same.

Any ideas of what I am doing wrong?

Giovanni  Ramos
Re: what I am missing? the user cant complete a course
by Giovanni Ramos - Thursday, 19 July 2012, 4:38 PM

in order to complete a course, does the manager, admin or traner have to mark it as complete?

Because now its the only way to make a course complete even though if I create a scorm course and I configure everything automatically.

So, the final question is: How create a course that automatically will mark itself as complete when the student achieves all the criteria?

Hope, I made myself clear

Giovanni  Ramos
by Giovanni Ramos - Thursday, 19 July 2012, 5:09 PM

I guess this is the answer:

cron only runs once every day, so I will have to wait 24 long hours, BUT you in Totara headquarters are time have of me like 8 hrs, then you can check before my and I can save some time (just kidding)

Marcus Boon
by Marcus Boon - Thursday, 19 July 2012, 5:22 PM
Group Partners

Hi Gionvanni,

Assuming everything is correct and you're just waiting on cron, you can manually invoke it to speed up course completion. Go to http://yoursite/admin/cron.php to run cron which should do the course completions.

Marcus