Best practice forum (Archived)

Totare 2.2 Course/Course Admin - "Completion" link missing?

Mike Martin
Totare 2.2 Course/Course Admin - "Completion" link missing?
by Mike Martin - Monday, 3 September 2012, 1:31 PM

Apologies up-front for having two live questions here, but I could really use a point in the right direction. We updated/migrated to 2.2 and now when I click in to course admin, I don't see the "completion" link I did in 1.x. I'm having troubles! Is it missing? Did this functionality fundamentally change in 2.2? I'm stuck here, and would appreciate any advice. Thanks again community!

Mike Martin
Re: Totare 2.2 Course/Course Admin - "Completion" link missing?
by Mike Martin - Monday, 3 September 2012, 3:03 PM

Nevermind! Crisis averted. When we migrated, it defaulted back to not tracking completion site-wide. Re-enabled and all set. Strange that it would do that but...oh well it's fixed.
Simon Coggins
by Simon Coggins - Monday, 3 September 2012, 5:18 PM
Group Totara

Hi Mike,

Glad you got it sorted. You are right that the completion tracking setting shouldn't change when you upgrade - we'll look into that, although of course it's too late for you but it might help others.

Thanks,

Simon

David Curry (Core Developer)
by David Curry (Core Developer) - Wednesday, 3 October 2012, 7:48 PM
Group Totara
Hi,

A patch fixing the completion tracking setting on upgrade was merged into core for todays (4th Oct 2012) release of Totara 2.2.6. upgrading from 1.1.17+ -> 2.2.6+ will now leave completion setting as it was in the 1.1.17+ site. Unfortunately people might still run into this problem trying to upgrade from 1.1.17+ to 2.2.0-2.2.5.

Cheers
David