Best practice forum (Archived)

Este foro de discusión ha sido eliminado.

Esta publicación en el foro ha sido eliminada.
Tuesday, 8 de January de 2013, 06:28
El contenido de esta publicación del foro se ha eliminado y ya no se puede acceder a él.
me
Re: Audiences - new member not enrolled
de George Angus - Tuesday, 8 de January de 2013, 14:56
Grupo Totara

Hi Darren,

Some cron tasks are run overnight and are not picked up by a manual run. Also it might be worth looking at the courses - do the course have a set start date and a number of weeks to run?  Let me know if you still have a problem.

Can you get me some indication of what the rulesets are? Have you checked if the courses are still current?

regards,

George

Thursday, 10 de January de 2013, 03:54
El contenido de esta publicación del foro se ha eliminado y ya no se puede acceder a él.
? ?
de ? ? - Thursday, 10 de January de 2013, 05:13

Hi Darren,

For those setting up their own instances of Totara, we do have the help site, including some notes on the Cron process at http://help.totaralms.com/Cron.htm

We are always looking to improve out documentation though when any gaps/needs are identified. We can perhaps put a note in about cron beahviour in the dynamic audience/enrolled learning sections of the help site?

Cheers

Andy

Thursday, 10 de January de 2013, 05:55
me
de George Angus - Thursday, 10 de January de 2013, 14:31
Grupo Totara

Hi Darren,

Ive submitted an enhancement bug for this, there is an ongoing review of the Helpfiles/documentation in progress and we will be looking to consolidate them later in the year.

regards,

George.