Best practice forum (Archived)

La discussione è stata rimossa.

L'intervento è stato rimosso
Saturday, 16 March 2013, 12:23
Il contenuto di questo intervento è stato rimosso, non è più possibile visualizzarlo.
me
Re: Multi-lang filter and approval message subject lines
di George Angus - Sunday, 17 March 2013, 17:11
Gruppo Totara

Hi Kirk,

Can you send a screenshot?

regards,

George.

Tuesday, 19 March 2013, 18:19
Il contenuto di questo intervento è stato rimosso, non è più possibile visualizzarlo.
Tuesday, 19 March 2013, 18:29
David Curry (Core Developer)
di David Curry (Core Developer) - Tuesday, 19 March 2013, 18:48
Gruppo Totara
Hey Kirk,

Apparently we are missing a formatting call on the coursename before we use it as the subject for the email. We'll get a patch in to fix it, could you let us know about anywhere else this could be happening?

Cheers
David
Thursday, 21 March 2013, 17:47
di David Curry (Core Developer) - Wednesday, 10 April 2013, 20:03
Gruppo Totara
Hey,

Just to let you know there was a fix for the initial problem included in todays (11 April 2013) release of Totara 2.2.17. And I have added the latest stuff to the filed bug so I'll look into it and try get a fix for it soon.

Cheers
David
Tuesday, 16 April 2013, 12:31
di David Curry (Core Developer) - Wednesday, 8 May 2013, 18:59
Gruppo Totara

Hi,

I finally went to get a patch in for this one after all the crazyness around Totara 2.4 release, and I can't see anywhere that could be causing the category error. And I'm not sure where exactly the facetoface sessions are messing up, is it just everywhere? Could you send me screen shots of both happening?

Cheers
David