Best practice forum (Archived)

WiziQ - error/Forbidden: The request is refused by the API.

Admin Coasit
WiziQ - error/Forbidden: The request is refused by the API.
by Admin Coasit - Wednesday, 22 May 2013, 4:47 PM

Hi everyone, I am having a problem with my WiziQ plugin. I am trying to build a new trial course and I added a virtual classroom module - the error I get is : error/Forbidden: The request is refused by the API.

I don't understand why the request should be refused by the API since WiziQ is integrated in the LMS.

Could the reason be that the trial subscription has expired? It should allow me to create the class anyway though.

Thank you!

Tony Richens
Re: WiziQ - error/Forbidden: The request is refused by the API.
by Tony Richens - Thursday, 23 May 2013, 1:26 AM
Group Partners

Hi Federica

Tony Richens
by Tony Richens - Thursday, 23 May 2013, 1:32 AM
Group Partners

**Not sure what happened to my previous reply!**

Hi Federica,

I'd like to think that if your subscrioption has expired you'd get a more friendly message!

I installed WizIQ for a client and had some initial problems which were related to the version of the plugin and the point release of Moodle we were installing the plugin on.

Once the correct version was installed it was suprisingly simple to configure and integrated well with Totara. WizIQ is very feature rich and good value for money.

Only downside was that the support was slow.

Tony

Admin Coasit
by Admin Coasit - Monday, 3 June 2013, 9:50 PM

Hi Tony, and thanks for your reply! Apparently the reason is exactly that my free subscription expired - but I thought it would still allow me to add the wiziQ activity in the pilot courses I am creating and eventually forbid the access to the class!