Best practice forum (Archived)

Does any one have integrated Webex Training Center with Totara 2.+

Pablo Piquemilh
Does any one have integrated Webex Training Center with Totara 2.+
by Pablo Piquemilh - Thursday, 4 July 2013, 9:55 PM
Group Partners

Hello, I would like to know if someone have expirience employing API's from Webex Training Center in Totara and what do we have to consider, and if everything works well. Doing that kinf of integration.

As I know by Webex members,  the only Webex application that works with Moodle is Taining Center.

An I know thy give the API's to their direct Customers and the supplier of the LMS is responsable to install them, In this case I'm assuming they could also work with Totara 2.4+ If someone had tried it, I appreciate your information and what Do I need to consider.

Thanks

Pablo

Jamie Kramer
Re: Does any one have integrated Webex Training Center with Totara 2.+
by Jamie Kramer - Sunday, 7 July 2013, 8:11 PM

Pablo,

My company has been working with another comany called Groopex. We have confirmed that their product works Totara so you may want to check them out.

Pablo Piquemilh
Re: Does any one have integrated Webex Training Center with Totara 2.+
by Pablo Piquemilh - Tuesday, 10 September 2013, 11:05 AM
Group Partners

Thanks Jamie,

Does Groopex solution still work just with Linux Servers?, or Do you know if now a days works with windows servers.

I ask you because I has been in contact with them one year ago, and they just handle as i remember and if I'm not wrong this solution just for installations based on linux servers.

I appreciate your comments.

Groopex is a company from Israel Am I correct?