Best practice forum (Archived)

This forum discussion has been removed

This forum post has been removed
Monday, 30 September 2013, 7:51 AM
The content of this forum post has been removed and can no longer be accessed.
Monday, 30 September 2013, 8:49 AM
me
Re: Course completion via RPL not filtering into the course to mark activities as complete
by George Angus - Monday, 30 September 2013, 8:57 PM
Group Totara

Hi James,

This is most likely a bug - someone will be in touch shortly.

regards,

George.

me
Re: Course completion via RPL not filtering into the course to mark activities as complete
by George Angus - Wednesday, 2 October 2013, 7:25 PM
Group Totara

Hi James,

I can't replicate this - could you click on the completion bar and find out what isnt completed?

thanks,

George.

Wednesday, 9 October 2013, 2:20 AM
me
by George Angus - Wednesday, 9 October 2013, 8:19 PM
Group Totara

Hi James,

Can you hover over the bar and let me know what it says, we feel it is either a style problem, or a code problem - the bar should be filled in anycase.

regards,

George.

me
by George Angus - Monday, 30 September 2013, 8:29 PM
Group Totara

Hi Billy,

This is a bug - Ive filed a report.

regards,

George.

? ?
by ? ? - Monday, 3 March 2014, 8:20 PM

A fix for this issue has been included in todays (4th March 2014) release of Totara 2.5.9

? ?
by ? ? - Monday, 10 March 2014, 2:40 PM

Is it possible that this bug fixed course completion issues in 2.5.8 not directly related to manually marking RPL for course activities?

We have a 2.5.8 site where all of the course requirements for completion have been met, but the completion record is not marking as complete.

As the user, you see the Scorm activity marked as complete with the checkbox checked on the course page. This scorm activity is the only requirement for completion of the course. The course is not getting marked complete for the user though. The activity completion report from within the course does show the activity as complete for the user.

If the bug fix referenced in this thread is unrelated to the problem I've described, then we might have a different bug. 

? ?
by ? ? - Monday, 10 March 2014, 7:45 PM

A fix for this issue was included in today's (11th March 2014) release of Totara 2.4.18