Best practice forum (Archived)

Appraisal Status report source

Daniel Bond
Appraisal Status report source
by Daniel Bond - Friday, 28 February 2014, 2:39 AM
Group Most helpful contributor 2023

Hi,

Since appraisals are assigned to the manager at the moment of activation, and don't get reassigned when the manager changes (something which I really hope is going to be fixed in 2.6), would it be possible for the Appraisal Status report source to reflect which manager the appraisal is assigned to as well as who the user's manager currently is.

Thanks

Dan

? ?
Re: Appraisal Status report source
by ? ? - Sunday, 2 March 2014, 1:02 PM

Hi Dan,

I can see how having both columns would be vital for finding the appraisals where the user's current manager is not the manager assigned to their appraisal, I'll file an enhancement request.

Daniel Bond
by Daniel Bond - Monday, 10 March 2014, 7:10 AM

Thanks for that, would be really helpful. This said, could I also have some confirmation as to whether the issue of appraisals not following a member of staff when they are assigned a new manager will definitely be resolved in 2.6. This is currently causing us significant problems, and without that assurance I am currently having to strongly suggest to other organisations who might be thinking about Totara for their learning and appraisal needs that they should look at alternative solutions when they ask me. I am aware that we're one of the first organisations of our size and complexity to actually launch the appraisal functionality, but there are other organisations I'm aware of that will very soon be discussing the possibility of moving to Totara.

Dan

Craig Eves
by Craig Eves (Totara Support) - Monday, 10 March 2014, 1:43 PM
Group Totara

Would it be possible to add the new manager into the user's Appraiser or Temporary manager position so the new manager would be able to approve the appraisal stage.

It looks like the Appraiser is a field in Totara sync but not temporary manager so could possibly be synched to Appraiser position.

Craig

Nathan Lewis
by Nathan Lewis - Monday, 10 March 2014, 5:11 PM
Group Totara

Hi Dan and Craig.

Simon thought it would be a good idea for me to reply to your questions since I've already made a couple of posts about it and I've done a lot of thinking about how this works. I'll start by linking to the previous discussions relating to this:

• https://totara.community/mod/forum/discuss.php?d=17840
  • https://totara.community/mod/forum/discuss.php?d=17660
  • https://totara.community/mod/forum/discuss.php?d=17834
  • https://totara.community/mod/forum/discuss.php?d=19000&parent=76893

The first link explains why temporary managers can't help solve the problems that you're looking at.

The first paragraph in my reply in the second link contains some of the questions that need to be considered before a solution can be implemented. It would help us if you (and anyone else reading this) could give us some ideas of how you would expect Totara to handle these situations:

• What should happen if a user is added to a position/organisation/institution (I'll call it 'group' from now on) that is part of an active appraisal? What if the appraisal period is almost finished or just started? What should happen if the added user is missing a required role (e.g. no Appraiser, where Appraiser is required to complete the appraisal)?
  • What should happen if a user is removed from a group that is part of an active appraisal?
  • What should happen if a user's manager (or appraiser or manager's manager) is changed? Should the new manager become the 'owner' of the answers that the previous manager entered (consider 'ownership' of the data that was entered)? Should they even be able to see the answers of the previous manager (consider confidentiality)? Should the appraisal be restarted? For all stages? For all roles? What if the appraisal is only just started or almost complete?
  • What should happen if a manager is removed from a user and a new manager is not put into place (perhaps they temporarily have no manager)? What if removing that role makes it impossible for the appraisal to be completed?

As I said in an earlier post, I've already got some code to detect when these changes occur, but deciding how to handle them is a complicated problem. Should these settings be site wide or appraisal specific? Can they be changed during the appraisal? Are they automatic or should a manager/administrator be able to manually determine the reaction to perform (similar to exceptions in programs)? Different people will have different requirements, so we need to come up with a solution that will be as flexible and consistent as possible.

It's not going to be possible to add this feature to Totara 2.6 (our feature freeze is about two weeks away), but we (and I specifically) really want to get it in to 2.7. It still requires some thinking, so hopefully your feedback on these ideas will help us. Even better, if a Totara partner or client was willing to fund or implement this feature then I'd be happy to give the code I've already developed and I'd help as much as possible to work out the requirements/specification and to get it integrated into Totara.

Nathan

Craig Eves
by Craig Eves (Totara Support) - Monday, 10 March 2014, 6:43 PM
Group Totara

Thanks for the details on this

• What should happen if a user is added to a position/organisation/institution (I'll call it 'group' from now on) that is part of an active appraisal?
    •  having dates based on events such as start date would be helpful for appraisals for things such as 90 day probation appraisals. If this isn't possible then would it be possible to automatically copy appraisals for new group members and give the opportunity to edit the dates, stages
  • What if the appraisal period is almost finished or just started?
    • copying and editing would allow the appraisal to be modified to suit
  • What should happen if the added user is missing a required role (e.g. no Appraiser, where Appraiser is required to complete the appraisal)?
    • a warning saying user is missing role and the users appraisal not created as the appraisal won't be able to be completed. Maybe an option to skip approval stages without required roles so it can be completed
  • What should happen if a user is removed from a group that is part of an active appraisal?
    • the partially filled in appraisal should still be kept as a record  - and closed off after the roles that can answer have had their final say and approved for closing off rather than immediately closing as soon as no longer part of group. .  
  • What should happen if a user's manager (or appraiser or manager's manager) is changed? Should the new manager become the 'owner' of the answers that the previous manager entered (consider 'ownership' of the data that was entered)?
    • Yes I think it would be good for new manager to see previous managers comments - the ownership of appraisal data  is with the organisation not individuals as I understand it.
  •  Should they even be able to see the answers of the previous manager (consider confidentiality)? Should the appraisal be restarted? For all stages? For all roles? What if the appraisal is only just started or almost complete?
    • Assuming the appraisal data is owned by the organisation the organisation decides who can view and answer so previous managers answer is not confidential unless the organisation decides this. 
  • What should happen if a manager is removed from a user and a new manager is not put into place (perhaps they temporarily have no manager)? What if removing that role makes it impossible for the appraisal to be completed?
    • I think there needs to be something to close off an appraisal without it being completed - this closing off needs to be done by those with answer rights rather than immediately the role is removed.

It would be good to have the temporary manger to be applied for the position and role so the temporary manager is able to do everything a manager can do.

Simon Coggins
by Simon Coggins - Thursday, 27 March 2014, 4:23 PM
Group Totara

The model for how appraisals work doesn't seem to quite match up with some of your expectations.

Currently an "appraisal" is an object that contains all the details about the process, e.g. questions, stages and stage dates, permissions etc. Each row on the "manage appraisals" page is a single appraisal. It is expected that there would be one "appraisal" with groups of users who need to do that appraisal assigned to it.

When you say "would it be possible to automatically copy appraisals for new group members and give the opportunity to edit the dates, stages" while it is technically possible it would mean creating a duplicate of the whole appraisal object every time a few new users joined a group that was assigned. That would quickly become a headache to manage - the manage appraisals page would fill with duplicate appraisals and if you wanted to change something you'd have to do it in multiple places.

What should happen if the added user is missing a required role (e.g. no Appraiser, where Appraiser is required to complete the appraisal)?

a warning saying user is missing role and the users appraisal not created as the appraisal won't be able to be completed

The problem is that a user being added to a group can occur on the cron, or via another method that doesn't give us an opportunity to post a warning to an admin. You could have a situation where an audience is assigned to an appraisal, and a user who doesn't have an appraiser sets a user profile field that causes them to be added to the appraisal.

Whatever system we implement we need to be able to defer these decisions until a later time. This is why we are thinking we need "exceptions" like in programs.

Simon

Craig Eves
by Craig Eves (Totara Support) - Thursday, 27 March 2014, 5:51 PM
Group Totara

Modelling appraisals on the programs module for exceptions and event based assignment would be useful as it

• provides the functionality
  • reuses of some of the existing codebase
  • users are familiar with the concepts
Daniel Bond
by Daniel Bond - Friday, 28 March 2014, 3:23 AM

Definitely agree with Craig, if appraisals functioned in the same way that programs did, a lot of the issues people are having might not occur. Currently, because reassigning a user to a new manager doesn't move the appraisal, we are having to create copies of the appraisal we've pushed out to everyone and assign all of the users we've moved to this new copy. The users then need to wait until we push out the new appraisal before they can start with the new manager, which either means hundreds of copies of the appraisal (as described above) or using having to wait so we can "batch" them into reasonable numbers. We are currently working with our Totara partner to get some custom code written which will allow the appraisal to follow the user when they are reassigned, and we will definitely look at contributing this back to Totara Core if they want it because I suspect a lot of people would benefit.

Dan

Simon Coggins
by Simon Coggins - Sunday, 30 March 2014, 3:42 PM
Group Totara

We have had some more discussion around this, and while exceptions seem like the obvious solution they do add in quite a bit of extra complexity due to some subtle differences from programs. In fact the more we think about the details the more complex the solution becomes.

We took a step back and considered if there was a more straightforward solution that would solve 90% of the issues you are having in a more straightforward manner (that would be quicker and easier to implement).

Your thoughts on the proposal below would be appreciated:

If a user is removed from an assigned group:
Close the appraisal for that user.
Keep all the appraisal data associated with that user.
When users view the closed appraisal, print a message "This appraisal has been closed because [user] is no longer assigned.".

If a valid user is added to an assigned group:
Check to see if the user has an existing closed record (from above).

If there is an existing record, reopen the appraisal for that user.
The user and other roles will see the appraisal as open again next time they view.
No error message displayed any more.

If the user is new to this appraisal, add them to appraisal.
Appraisal starts at beginning, possibly with overdue stages.
Ensure old reminders (from any overdue stages) are not sent.

If a user with missing roles is added to an assigned group:
The user is still added to the appraisal.
When viewing the appraisal users see a message "No [role] is assigned to this appraisal".
User might not be able to progress past certain stages until missing role has been added (if that role must answer questions).

If an assigned user has a role removed:
User gets warning like above and may not be able to progress.
If there are any existing answers for that role then leave them unaltered.

If an assigned user has a role changed to new user (from missing or another user):
If the old role has given any answers, take a snapshot for each user for record keeping purposes
Switch the role to the new user. In version 1 this means the existing answers will appear to be "from" the new user.
Possibly record role changed in the database to give us enough information to handle this better in future versions?

Other changes:
Allow an appraisal to be started with any invalid users/roles (still display a warning).
Update assigned users table to indicate users who have missing roles.
It will now be possible to change appraisal group assignments on active appraisals.
Ensure that appraisal snapshot includes the user's name next to any answers (not just their role).

Simon
Daniel Bond
by Daniel Bond - Monday, 31 March 2014, 1:29 AM

That sounds like an excellent solution, and would solve all of the problems that we have I think. The only thing I have to ask now is when would this change happen, and how sure are you of that answer?

Thanks

Dan

Simon Coggins
by Simon Coggins - Monday, 31 March 2014, 7:10 PM
Group Totara

We've done some scoping and estimates of the feature as proposed and we estimate it is about 23 developer days work (see below).

We won't have any core developers available now until after the 2.6 release cycle. We can prioritise this as our first 2.7 enhancement but it would still take until mid-June before it would be done (based on the estimates below).

Alternatively we could commission a Totara partner's development team to complete the work sooner, but that would be dependent on funding and also developer availability within our partner network.

Integration into a stable release definitely won't happen until 2.7 now but if developed sooner you could apply a patch knowing it will definitely be in 2.7 (so any customisation would be temporary).

Appraisal work estimate

Close an appraisal on a per user basis when a user is unassigned (1 day):
* Display message indicating it closed
* Prevent reminders being sent
* Update appearance in My Appraisals

Add a new user to an active appraisal (1 day):
* Check if user has any existing data
* If so reopen the closed appraisal for that user
* If not, add a new user
* Prevent reminders on overdue stages for new user

Handle users with missing roles (2 days):
* Update user's appraisal record on cron
* Display a warning message on that appraisal
* Make sure appraisals still work with null userids

Handle a role switching to a new user (1.5 days):
* Check if there are any existing answers
* If so take a snapshot for each role
* Create new 'role changes table'
* Add record to new 'role changes' table

Changes to activation (0.5 days):
* Change current errors into warnings

Changes to snapshots (1 day):
* Include the user's name as well as their role
* Change userid to appraisalroleassignmentid

Changes to reporting (1 day):
* Add aggregate reporting of closed appraisals
* Add a report to display closed appraisals (and/or exclude them from the other report)

Changes to assignments tab (5 days):
* Don't prevent changes to groups following activation
* Don't update role assignments immediately when saving changes to groups
* Store the last role assignment update time on activation, cron run or manual updates (see below)
* Following activation display a message indicating the assignment data is not live and was last updated at "last update time"
* Provide a button to manually update the assignments list
* Updating role assignment records to reflect changes on activation, cron run and after manual update

Missing role warnings on assignment tab (2 days):
* Add a warning if any assigned users have null roles (based on live pos assignment data)
* Add a new page to display list of users and which roles they are missing (based on live pos assignment data)

Unit testing (4 days).

QA and Bug fixing (4 days).

TOTAL: 23 developer days.
Daniel Bond
by Daniel Bond - Friday, 4 April 2014, 1:36 AM

That's brilliant, and it really is appreciated you prioritising this as the first enhancement of the 2.7 development cycle. We will have our Totara Partner liaise with you about the code and getting a copy in June once it's hopefully done so that we can run it (and provide feedback) before 2.7 comes out.

The above looks excellent, and covers everything we wanted and more. The only slight thing (and this really is small) would be a tweak to the navigation of stages in an appraisal. Currently, if a stage has been completed, there is no way to navigate directly to the start of that stage from the main appraisal screen. To access that stage, you need to go into the current stage and navigate back using the tabs on the left hand side. Would it be possible for there to be some way to directly navigate to the start of each completed stage directly? As an example, our first stage is setting objectives and our second stage is keeping notes of ongoing meetings. Users are confused by the fact that, once they have set the objectives and completed that stage, they can't just click on something (the title maybe) in stage 1 to directly view the objectives again.

Hope that makes sense, thanks again for giving this some priority

Dan

Nathan Lewis
by Nathan Lewis - Sunday, 6 April 2014, 4:16 PM
Group Totara

Hi Dan.

That's a good idea about the buttons to take you to the start of completed stages. I don't think it would be difficult. But it will have to be in a patch of its own.

I was going to say that it would have to wait until 2.7 (or I could send you a patch) since it's a feature, but then I wrote the whole patch when I was half way through writing this message and Simon said it's ok to include in 2.6, so it's in review already.

Nathan

Daniel Bond
by Daniel Bond - Monday, 7 April 2014, 2:03 AM

That's brilliant, thanks for that. It's only a small tweak, but it did seem to confuse a lot of our users!

Regards

Dan

Simon Coggins
by Simon Coggins - Wednesday, 11 June 2014, 7:31 PM
Group Totara

Just wanted to give an update - we have a patch prepared and just need to write some automated tests, put it through code review and testing. I would expect that we will have something ready by the end of June if not before.

Once the patch is merged in we will put together a patch for 2.6 that people can apply if they want to use it before 2.7.

Simon

Daniel Bond
by Daniel Bond - Tuesday, 11 March 2014, 4:22 AM

It's disappointing that this has been delayed to 2.7, particularly given that in the links you posted there was definitely mention of it being aimed at 2.6. I'm guessing this would be a big feature for you to consider contributions from a partner being included in a 2.6 point release, so it would have to be 2.7.

I can also imagine that this will make it a little tricky for partners to sell Totara as including an appraisal functionality, because as soon as a customer starts to test the system they will try things like changing manager and discover it doesn't work, but it may well be that organisations are not particularly looking at the appraisal functionality currently.

To answer the questions (in broadly the order you asked them):

• What should happen if a user is added to a position/organisation/institution (I'll call it 'group' from now on) that is part of an active appraisal? What should happen if the added user is missing a required role (e.g. no Appraiser, where Appraiser is required to complete the appraisal)?

Then an exception report should be generated if a problem occurs, in the same way that adding a user to a group for programmes will. Once the problem is resolved (either exclude the person or they have the required role added to them) then they can safely be added.

• What if the appraisal period is almost finished or just started?

This will be down to the organisation to handle. If they have a fixed review period (everyone does it at the same time) then the person should still be added even if the review is brief, or a new appraisal could be created. If the organisation (like ours) has had to create a 3 year long review period for our annual cycle because the Totara Appraisal functionality works with static dates, when it's not a problem.

It might well be useful to produce an exception report for this as well, so that the administrator can make a choice for each user.

• What should happen if a user's manager (or appraiser or manager's manager) is changed? Should the new manager become the 'owner' of the answers that the previous manager entered (consider 'ownership' of the data that was entered)? Should they even be able to see the answers of the previous manager (consider confidentiality)? Should the appraisal be restarted? For all stages? For all roles? What if the appraisal is only just started or almost complete?

If the manager changes, the appraisal has to follow the user (and the previous manager no longer needs to have access to it). I would say manager's manager would also need to change, because otherwise it's not really worth having as a feature. Ideally rather than having the manager's manager role, appraisals should be accessible in a cascading way the whole way down the management hierarchy so that a "more senior managers" role would replace the "manager's manager" one in the appraisal. This would allow anyone up the management structure to perform the actions that "manager's manager" currently can.

100% with Craig on information ownership, the information is owned by the organisation and therefore there are no problems with it passing between managers and no need to restart anything. I would expect a manager to review everything that has been written before completing an appraisal, so that shouldn't be an issue. The one bit of information I would think useful would be who was the manager when a given appraisal was completed, because past appraisals should also follow the user and therefore would need tagging with who was responsible for completing it.

Again, an exception report should be generated, but since the appraisal should be following the user then when they get a new manager that manager will pick up the appraisal. In reality, being without a manager should only be temporary, because ultimately the staff member should be accountable to someone.

• Should these settings be site wide or appraisal specific?

Site wide, because if this is flexible enough then it shouldn't be a problem. If it's easier to make it appraisal specific, particularly as a transitional arrangement, then that would be fine but it should be the default for all new appraisals and a "enable for all appraisals" option should be available.

• Can they be changed during the appraisal? Are they automatic or should a manager/administrator be able to manually determine the reaction to perform (similar to exceptions in programs)?

I think, with the exception report approach, it provides the best balance of manual and automatic. If the action will cause no problems (moving from one manager to another) it should be automatic, if there are problems (the user doesn't have a manager but is added to a group) then manual intervention is required.

Sorry if any of that sounded a little harsh, I really do appreciate that this isn't an easy problem to solve and it's good that you are responding to comment, but there is frustration (and a little incredulity) when I explain to colleagues about the limitations of the Appraisal system.

Regards

Dan

Simon Coggins
by Simon Coggins - Wednesday, 12 March 2014, 8:52 PM
Group Totara

Hi Dan,

I am sorry we weren't able to get this done for 2.6, unfortunately the majority of our resources for new feature developments are going towards the launch of Totara Social at the moment, so we have very little resources available for new TotaraLMS features.

You are right that this would not be included in a 2.6 point release given the scope. If it was done as a code contribution though you would of course be able to make use of it before 2.7 but still know that it would be supported by core in 2.7 and beyond.

With regard to the subject of ownership, Nathan was actually talking about who the comments in the appraisal appear to be written by. So if Manager A wrote the comments on stages 1 & 2 and then Manager B took over, because of the way the data is structured the comments would suddenly change and appear to have been written by Manager B, even though they were actually written by Manager A. Clearly that's undesirable, but unfortunately fixing that further adds to the complexity of the task because of the way the data is currently structured.

Thanks for the detailed reply, we'll take that into account when we do get to developing this.

Simon

This forum post has been removed
Monday, 2 June 2014, 9:42 AM
The content of this forum post has been removed and can no longer be accessed.
? ?
by ? ? - Monday, 2 June 2014, 4:53 PM

Hi Joe,

The "deleted user/manager" issue currently has a patch in review/testing and hopefully should be resolved in the next 2.5 release on Tue 10th June

Tuesday, 3 June 2014, 12:37 AM
? ?
by ? ? - Tuesday, 3 June 2014, 4:16 PM

No, just the deleted users for now. As outlined above catering for managers changing mid-appraisal is a pretty big job - work has started on it but it is unlikely to appear before 2.7 in October

Simon Coggins
by Simon Coggins - Tuesday, 3 June 2014, 8:05 PM
Group Totara

Ciaran is right that the changing managers part won't land in core until 2.7 because it is too big for a stable point release. However once we have a fix finished we are happy to make it available for people who would like to try it sooner.

Simon

Simon Coggins
by Simon Coggins - Wednesday, 16 July 2014, 4:25 PM
Group Totara

This fix is now complete, see here for more details:

https://totara.community/mod/forum/discuss.php?d=9563

We still have a bit of work to produce a patch for 2.6 but hopefully it will be ready in a few days. I'll post it here once it's done.

Simon

Wednesday, 23 July 2014, 11:40 PM
Simon Coggins
by Simon Coggins - Thursday, 24 July 2014, 12:25 AM
Group Totara

The patch is in our review system so just needs a bit of testing and it will be ready. Hopefully in the next day or two.

Simon

Thursday, 24 July 2014, 12:39 AM
Simon Coggins
by Simon Coggins - Tuesday, 29 July 2014, 2:02 PM
Group Totara

Attached is a patch of this feature for Totara 2.6.6. To apply this patch you should:

1. Backup your database and site data directory
  2. Upgrade your site to Totara 2.6.6 as normal
  3. Apply the patch (we recommend you use GIT to do this)
  4. Visit the notifications page to upgrade your database (just like a normal upgrade)

Please note this patch is unsupported as it is not included as part of an official Totara release yet (it will be in 2.7). If you choose to use this patch you will have to manage any conflicts that arise when merging in newer releases or when moving to 2.7 (we will do everything we can to minimise any issues). We recommend you get the upgrade performed by someone experienced in managing Moodle/Totara database upgrades.

If you spot any bugs in the new functionality, please do let us know here.

Simon

Simon Coggins
by Simon Coggins - Tuesday, 29 July 2014, 2:41 PM
Group Totara

We have also investigated the effort in backporting this patch to Totara 2.5. Unfortunately the underlying code changed quite a bit between 2.5 and 2.6. Backporting the patch above leads to a number of conflicts some of which are not straightforward to resolve. We are not comfortable providing a 2.5 patch since there is a risk it could cause problems.

Simon

Rickard Skiold
by Rickard Skiold - Monday, 27 October 2014, 8:31 AM

Hi Simon, 

Small thing - but the preview of appraisals doesn't work for us in this patch (no content is displayed after having selected a role).

We know that this one isn't supported, but if you'd have a quick tip about how we could fix this it would be very appreciated as we're working on a PoC with a customer based on this patch.

//Rickard

Larry Zoumas
by Larry Zoumas - Tuesday, 28 October 2014, 7:18 AM

Rickard, I released a "workaround" for the bug we were getting.

So no worries... we'll wait for the code to be "officially" released.

Fatal error: Call to undefined method appraisal_role_assignment::is_closed() in /mnt/koha/totara/totara/appraisal/lib.php on line 884 Call Stack: 0.0000 639880 1. {main}() /mnt/koha/totara/totara/appraisal/myappraisal.php:0 0.3937 22630840 2. totara_appraisal_renderer->display_pages() /mnt/koha/totara/totara/appraisal/myappraisal.php:273 0.4263 22963272 3. appraisal_page->is_locked() /mnt/koha/totara/totara/appraisal/renderer.php:1712 0.4276 22965816 4. appraisal_stage->is_locked() /mnt/koha/totara/totara/appraisal/lib.php:3097 0.4321 22986208 5. appraisal->is_locked() /mnt/koha/totara/totara/appraisal/lib.php:2266

Best,

Nathan Lewis
by Nathan Lewis - Tuesday, 28 October 2014, 1:49 PM
Group Totara

Hi Rickard and Larry.

Thanks for bringing this to our attention. It is indeed a bug in the patch and in our 2.7 integration branch. I'm writing a patch to fix the bug and it will definitely be included in the Totara 2.7 release.

Nathan

Nathan Lewis
by Nathan Lewis - Sunday, 9 November 2014, 7:10 PM
Group Totara

Hi Rickard and others.

I've made a patch to fix the preview of appraisals when using the 2.6.6 version of the dynamic appraisals patch that Simon posted above. The patch will also be included in 2.7. This isn't thoroughly tested in 2.6.6, but it passed a review for 2.7. If you want to use this patch then make sure you do a database backup before you apply it.

Nathan

Jonny McAlister
by Jonny McAlister - Thursday, 16 April 2015, 1:56 AM
Group Partners

Hi Simon

Thanks for providing this. 

This worked great until the latest update to 2.6.18. The Totara appraisal code looks to have changed significantly since 2.6.6, and this patch no longer works - on our debugging it raised merge conflicts, errors and failed the unit tests, which led us to compare the codebases to determine the changes made.

We could not find a similar patch for 2.6.18. Is this something your team can provide and if so would you have a rough timeline?

Thanks

Jonny

Nathan Lewis
by Nathan Lewis - Thursday, 16 April 2015, 2:32 PM
Group Totara

Hi Jonny.

The 2.6.6 patches were provided as-is and are unsupported. Totara 2.7 has since been released, contains the feature, and is fully supported. We recommend that you upgrade to the latest version of Totara 2.7.

Nathan