Best practice forum (Archived)

تمت إزالة منتدى المناقشة هذا

لقد تمت إزالة مشاركة المنتدى هذه
Tuesday, 13 May 2014, 1:48 PM
تمت إزالة محتوى هذه المشاركة في المنتدى ولم يعد من الممكن الوصول إليها
Nathan Lewis
Re: Appraisals: Is there any way of viewing the name of the assigned Appraiser/Manager's manager after an appraisal is activated?
بواسطة Tuesday, 13 May 2014, 3:48 PM - Nathan Lewis
مجموعة Totara

Hi Maurice.

I mentioned that this might be a problem during development, but we thought that it would be enough to either check the user's primary position or look at the user links next to answers within the appraisal. But if the manager (or team leader or appraiser) has been removed then you can't check the primary position, and if they haven't given any answers before being removed then you can't check there either.

I'm going to have a look at adding a block at the top of the appraisal with something like "Participants: Learner - XXX, Manager - YYY". I'll also have a look to see if the names can be added to the reports. I'm not sure how this will be prioritized. I'll have to talk to someone higher up. It's possible that it will have to wait to be included with the other changes to appraisals that are coming in Totara 2.7.

Just one last note: It is possible to find out this information from the database. You'd just need to find the user assignment record for that user in that assignment, and then the matching role assignment records. The data is still all there.

Nathan

Tuesday, 13 May 2014, 8:24 PM
Nathan Lewis
Re: Appraisals: Is there any way of viewing the name of the assigned Appraiser/Manager's manager after an appraisal is activated?
بواسطة Wednesday, 14 May 2014, 4:14 PM - Nathan Lewis
مجموعة Totara

Hi Maurice.

I was thinking of adding a bit of html at the top of the appraisal overview page (just below the title and next to the "Print" button), rather than a new "question" type that can be added into a page. This solution would mean that every appraisal displays the users involved and it wouldn't be configurable - it's just there. Do you think this is a sufficient solution? I can't think of any reason not to display that information (it's accessible via other means). I'll make sure that it is included at the top of every PDF snapshot as well.

Nathan

Wednesday, 14 May 2014, 4:42 PM
Nathan Lewis
بواسطة Tuesday, 20 May 2014, 3:41 PM - Nathan Lewis
مجموعة Totara

Hi Maurice.

A patch for this was included in 2.6.1 and should be included in the next 2.5 release.

Nathan

? ?
بواسطة Wednesday, 28 May 2014, 8:35 PM - ? ?

A fix for this was included in today's (29th May 2014) release of Totara 2.5.13.1