Best practice forum (Archived)

This forum discussion has been removed

This forum post has been removed
Friday, 12 September 2014, 3:45 AM
The content of this forum post has been removed and can no longer be accessed.
Tom Ireland
Re: Audience enrolment issue
by Tom Ireland - Friday, 12 September 2014, 8:51 AM
Group Totara

Hi, Darren

I'm sorry to hear that you're having some problems. If you could raise this with your Totara Solutions Partner, they will be able to get this filed as a ticket through the Totara helpdesk on your behalf.

Thanks.

Tom

Monday, 15 September 2014, 9:04 AM
Richard Wyles
Re: Audience enrolment issue
by Richard Wyles - Monday, 15 September 2014, 5:16 PM

Hi Darren,
I'm in discussion with Stefan Install regarding how we can best support CGI and your clients, aligned with our own support processes. The problem we've got here is that you are requesting support for a v2.2 version of Totara which wouldn't be Customs. Therefore you are asking for support when, by your own admission, there is no support agreement in place for this client. 

Can you please advise the name of the client and I will raise the issue in my correspondence with Stefan. We're making some progress there and both companies are endeavouring to get this sorted out so you can provide proper support and have direct access to our technical team. It's just the legal review of contracts holding that up at present so we may be able to set something up as an interim solution asap to get this issue addressed for you. Naturally it's a fair position for us to take that we aren't offering free support. But I think we may have some resolution to the issues just around the corner, as I appreciate the difficult situation this puts you in with regards to your client(s). 

kind regards

Richard
CEO - Totara Learning

Monday, 15 September 2014, 5:45 PM