Totara Learn Open Discussions

This forum discussion has been removed

This forum post has been removed
Wednesday, 14 March 2018, 3:20 PM
The content of this forum post has been removed and can no longer be accessed.
Glen McAllister
Re: Remove a user from a seminar
by Glen McAllister - Thursday, 15 March 2018, 5:05 AM

Melanie,

If you only removed the user from the Seminar, I would expect this behavior. The user should be unenrolled from the course, but the method of doing that will depend on how they were enrolled in the first place. If they were enrolled manually, use the course Administration block and select Users - Enrolled Users and delete them from the list.

Hope that helps,

Glen

Craig Eves
by Craig Eves (Totara Support) - Thursday, 15 March 2018, 5:02 PM
Group Totara

The course will probably still show in the users Record of Learning when the learner is unenrolled as a course completion record will have been created  and unenrolling doesn't delete the course completion record.

There is a course completion editor that allows the editing of the course and activity completion records of users and keeps a log of all changes made.  

Lisa Scarle
by Lisa Scarle - Friday, 6 July 2018, 5:30 AM

Hi I am still running 2.7 is there a way to do this on 2.7 without the editor for an individual person.

There is a completion record for the face to face activity because the completion criteria incorrectly included No Show. The completion criteria for the F2F was amended to fully attended only but because I don't want to delete other learners completion records or  override with a new completion date based on when I amend the criteria, I looking for a solution where I can in effect just wipe one persons F2F completion and course completion data.

Please help.

Craig Eves
by Craig Eves (Totara Support) - Sunday, 8 July 2018, 4:12 PM
Group Totara

Hi Lisa

The course completion editor was introduced in version 9 to help remedy these types of issues - if you can upgrade then this would allow the record to be edited.

If this isn't possible to upgrade then I can't think of a way in the interface to delete an individuals completion record 

When an activity's completion criteria is changed there is an option to keep existing completions or delete existing completions and recalculate the completion based on the new conditions. You have chosen to keep existing completions - if you choose to delete then the activity completion date would be recalculated to when the completion is recalculated. These options are for all users rather than individual users.

Regards