Totara Learn Open Discussions

QuestionMark Users? AICC Links in SCORM Activity marking completions in Totara

Jessica Smith
QuestionMark Users? AICC Links in SCORM Activity marking completions in Totara
by Jessica Smith - Wednesday, 6 February 2019, 11:18 AM

Hello,

We are using Questionmark to build and deliver our course exams. We tried importing the AICC package into the SCORM activity in Totara, but we could not get the exam to launch, so we are now putting in an external AICC link to the exam within the SCORM activity within Totara. Please see the attachment for our current SCORM activity settings.

The exam will launch now, and when the student completes the exam in the new window (technically through Questionmark), it will give them their score on the exam screen/window and tell them if they passed. That score does show up in Totara when you click on the SCORM activity, but Totara is not marking that activity complete. We have the activity right now set to mark completions for a passed or completed status. Can anyone look over our settings and let us know if we need to change something?

Also, is anyone else using Questionmark to integrate with Totara that wouldn't mind a few quick questions?

Thank you!

Craig Eves
Re: QuestionMark Users? AICC Links in SCORM Activity marking completions in Totara
by Craig Eves (Totara Support) - Sunday, 10 February 2019, 5:57 PM
Group Totara

Hi Jessica

I think that the package needs to be located under the same URL as the Totara site otherwise your web browser will block cross-domain communication. Is it possible to copy the file onto your web server?

If not there are some suggestions that the people who manage your IT resources may be able to implement. 

regards

Kristina Indreikaite
Re: QuestionMark Users? AICC Links in SCORM Activity marking completions in Totara
by Kristina Indreikaite - Friday, 13 May 2022, 4:18 AM

Hey Jessica , 

I know that quite some time has passed since you raised this topic, but I'll take my chance. We are actually currently integrating Questionmark with Totara and I am experiencing the same problems. Were you able to get the activity setting right for this to work? If yes, what settings did you choose?